complete guide to consoles -full set ebay. woah nelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete guide to consoles -full set ebay. woah nelly

Nearly ?70 ,which is far to expensive ,maybe i'd pay ?50 to get my set complete.

I see he's also selling a £30 Ted Baker gift voucher. I look forward to seeing what that ends at. With the subhuman scum you see on ebay, I will be truly surprised if the bidding doesn't at least reach £30.

Comment

Only mags nowdays i'd spend cash on getting a full set of is famitsu cube +advance, the free gifts were amazing & the mag was well written along with the awesome game guides. Western mags pale into insignificance in comparison.

Comment

I wish people realised that using the biggest point size for the auction text is quite difficult to read.

Comment

I'm quite tempted tbh

Comment

Are these worth a fair bit then? I remember buying one or two back in the day.

Comment

Volume 2 and 3 are also being sold separately by another seller

Volume 2 is at £10.05 so far.

A few days ago volume 3 went for £2.48 ,but it looked dog eared .

Item number:330479512910
              Last edited by dosucol; 12-10-2010, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Only mags nowdays i'd spend cash on getting a full set of is famitsu cube +advance, the free gifts were amazing & the mag was well written along with the awesome game guides. Western mags pale into insignificance in comparison.
                Mean machines were the only UK mags worth buying (maybe include the short lived maximum ),all the rest were ****e.

Comment

I went through a C&VG phase for a couple of years. I was wowed by the Atari ST and Amiga stuff for a while.
                  Last edited by chocklo; 12-10-2010, 17:54.

Comment

That's pretty expensive. I paid around £10 or less when i've bought mine in the past, only to sell them on again once i've gone back over them.

Comment

Working...
                    X