No announcement yet.

Official jp md ,but no handle on box ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it's 60Hz does it really matter?

Of course, my apathy to hardware has nothing to do with the fact that my system of choice(GBA) has about 3 bazillion different variations and I can't justify owning all of them....

Comment

And that they all play the titles in exactly the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        And that they all play the titles in exactly the same way.
        Indeed. That's why, despite having 100+ JP games, I have a cheapo UK Tribal SP.

Might pick up a fancy pants JP one sometime, but am yet to see one that I like.

I could of course do with an SP what Vanpeebles did with a Cube and make it look like a liquorice allsort.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
          As long as it's 60Hz does it really matter?

Of course, my apathy to hardware has nothing to do with the fact that my system of choice(GBA) has about 3 bazillion different variations and I can't justify owning all of them....
          When reclaiming things from your (my) youth ,missing details like this play havoc with my psyche .

Hi,

We have 1 with a handle and 1 without a handle.

Both are Japanese consoles and both have:

Model No: HAA-2510
          Rating: 13w
          USE SA-160C AC ADAPTER ONLY

Sega Enterprises Ltd

MADE IN JAPAN

I purchase all the Japanese consoles in Japan myself and have had many of both box type in the past it's not unusual in Japan.

If you purchase we can send you the one with the box handle if you wish, both are virtually identical condition and complete.

Best regards

Comment

Working...
          X