my games loft (work in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my games loft (work in progress)

just been up in the games (to be) room (loft) trying to make it into some kind of order so these may be a work in progress of the room coming together, but its a start, pics from my phone so not the best quality im afraid. cant wait till i get the shelves sorted out properly

Ahhh you like old skool! I'm not sure but you might have a fake nes in there. Top marks for the Master System stuff but you need more Sinclair gear.

Comment

Was about to say pretty awesome collection, then i spotted the Jaguar

Just kidding, pretty cool, chaotic yet also tidy. Just the kind of room i like

Comment

That's a tip!...................but I like it!

Was intrigued by the 'fake NES' myself? Man I used to love my vectrex, even these days they look so retro cool. I think I might need to find one.........

Now get it tidied!

Comment

Sorry to mention it again but the fake NES, just love how blunt that box is, no trying to call it something else, just telling it like it is!

Wish I'd never sold my Famicom GBA SP - lovely console, mine was mint as well

Comment

Them snes games DEMAND a shelve to themselves !

Comment

Rise of the Robots

Comment

Everyone was pretending not to have seen that & now you have brought shame on the thread LOLOL

Comment

That's a nice collection, reminds me of mine before I offloaded it all!

What is it about games where I get awe struck when I see a load or retro boxes?

Comment

That is a right tip at the moment but I'm sure with a bit of thought you could make one hell of an awesome gaming room with all that classic gear. How much room do you have to play with? If there is space and your back is up to it. you need to get a nice 24 inch (at least) CRT up there as well as a nice LED for the modern stuff. Then have a few console neatly connected to the screens. It will cost a bit of cash for a good switch box et up but it will be money well spent.

Comment

cheers for the feedback guys, it is a complete tip even after the tidy up, was a lot worse before. Just need to buy some more shelving to get everything in order, then get a little futon/sofa up there and do a car booty to get rid of all the non gaming stuff then im in business.

i actually sold my 28inch crt that was in the spare room (that was all set up for retro gaming) but i couldnt get it up into the loft without killing myself, have a 14inch up there but keeping my eyes out for another crt around 21inch that i can hopefully get up there.

The good old fake nes too :-) its a nes on a chip in an n64 controller, every collection needs one of those

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Ahhh you like old skool! I'm not sure but you might have a fake nes in there. Top marks for the Master System stuff but you need more Sinclair gear.
                        i actually just sold all of my sinclair stuff, had a boxed zx81 with boxed ram pack and games and a spectrum +2 with about 200 odd games too, really struggling for space so had to go (along with the acorn electrons too)

Comment

Loving the chaos!

Comment

Working...
                          X