No announcement yet.

Do you primarily play Retro games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I can't stand people who wrap the wires around the pads. I've always just folded them up like they came out of the box, so most of my wires still have the original kinks in them!

Comment

I'm sorry but the bloody cord length of the gamecube controller was a joke, only console I had issues with.
      Wavebird was a godsend, remember the batteries lasting forever in them too.
      Also how do you loose a wireless pad?
      Get a caddy put your pad in it when your done or put it next to your console when you switch it off, job done.

Comment

I would be delighted if I could buy wireless joysticks for my retro systems. The cable is far too short on most standard controllers. Apart from the 3DO.

Comment

You can buy wireless controllers for almost every retro system. The Atari 2600 even had a proper radio-wave controller instead of infrared.

I can only assume most of you people live in giant mansions with TVs 2 miles away from your sofa.

Comment

I have always enjoyed the retro game scene and have always had a small collection of console,computer and arcade stuff but after selling my PS3 a few years back i turned my back on next gen and became a full classic & retro gamer,i just got sick of playing pretty looking games many of which had little substance.To be honest i have never looked back and as well as playing retro games from familiar systems i have also got to take a look at systems i never owned back in the day like the Atari 8 bit computers,ST,Nes,Magnavox,Vectrex,Amstrad cpc,Acorn,etc.
            Seriously it is awsome! ,there is such a huge back catalogue of games i still have not discovered i have many years of classic gaming ahead of me.

Comment

Working...
            X