Worst ever condition games on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Why buy fake imports from the far east"

Well to be honest I would rather buy fakes from the far east looking at that lol, you would probably catch some disease from that Zelda cartridge.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
      ?9.49!?
      Exactly. The most distressing thing about the cart is that it sold for more than any other loose cart in completed listings. A mystery, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        Good grief! Looks like a dogs been at it!

Comment

Not sure whether this fits here or the shocking ebay prices thread, but I'll post here. Make sure you watch the vid. Oh and it's not retro, but yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
            Not sure whether this fits here or the shocking ebay prices thread, but I'll post here. Make sure you watch the vid. Oh and it's not retro, but yeah...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROWAVED...item23214f3b3f
            If there is one thing that the internet has shown us, is that the world is full of dick heads like that guy in that video. Microwaving the DS is stupid enough but the video is a joke. Stupid voices, pointless shouting and well, need I say more.

Comment

I only really paid attention to the bit where it was actually in the microwave as I've always kind of been curious about what would happen anyway...

If anyone actually pays more than ?10 for it (which for the novelty, I'd say is fine) then they have much more money than sense!

Comment

what the eff, why the hell would anyone actually want that!?

Comment

Hah, that 3DS XL sold for $2241 dollars. I'm going to take a guess and say that was probably a joke bid, which means the seller won't get that money, but he WILL get an eBay account balance of -$224 dollars in fees.

Comment

What a waste of a perfectly good microwave that was

Comment

Why is a hook handed cleric microwaving handhelds? Surely he has some radicalization to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X