Spine Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spine Cards

Some people are into them, some people aren't. I tend to tuck mine inside the instruction manual and forget about them. What do you do with yours?

I require them, but I put them below the disc between the rear cover and the disc retention plastic.

Comment

I don't really care. Nice if they are there but not a big deal unless the game is pricey. I tuck mine into the manual.

Comment

Back in the day I used to throw them away

But now I like them and are necessary

I use the anti-static jewel cases so they end up being on display, the black cd case bit annoys me

Comment

If they are there I keep them, usually in the instructions but I don't really care if they are not there.

Comment

I don't really get many games that have spinecards nowdays but i do keep the spines from ds limited edition box sets as quite a few games have a spine over over the box. For retro stuff i don't care that much as i never buy stuff to resell, nice if it's there but im not going to obsess over it.

Lol i go a bit worse though than spine cards for ds games as when you get certain games & it has a sticker on the cellophane indicating that theres a pack in item like a card or some stickers ect, i carefully peel it off the cellophane & stick it inside on the case behind the manual.

Comment

I still have a few SEGA Mega CD spine cards. I'll never forget the backlash I got on here for opening my PAL version of Markos Magic Football with Spine.

Comment

I usually won't buy (Saturn) games without one, but I'm not fussed about the condition. I always tuck them in the exact centre of the manual, where the staples are.

Sometimes I wonder about my life.

Comment

Working...
                X