Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best version of Mr Driller

Howdy chaps,

I have become ever so slightly addicted to Mr Driller on the DS & I'm just wondering if there are any other versions worth checking out?

I assume they are all pretty much exactly the same but is one any better than the others?

I can play pretty much all systems (except PS2 now ) so anything is groovy.

Ta muchly

Neil

Ps1 or DC version which I think is just a port of the ps1 game. Original is bestest.

Edit: anyone know if a psp version was ever released?
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 13-09-2012, 09:28.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      Ps1 or DC version which I think is just a port of the ps1 game. Original is bestest.

Edit: anyone know if a psp version was ever released?
      Thanks buddy.

Will see if I can get either one cheapy cheap

Had a look & I can't see any mention of a PSP version anywhere so I'd guess not

If you have access to a DS though Drill spirits is awesome & multiplayer is a hoot...I'm ****e & the missus annihilates me everytime though

Neil

Comment

Arcade.

Comment

I have always held the DS version up as the best. The extra modes are great and really add something to the game.

Comment

A on the GBA is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Thanks buddy. Will see if I can get either one cheapy cheap Had a look & I can't see any mention of a PSP version anywhere so I'd guess not If you have access to a DS though Drill spirits is awesome & multiplayer is a hoot...I'm ****e & the missus annihilates me everytime though Neil
              Couldn't you buy the PS1 version cheap, play it on a PS1 / 2 / 3, and also convert it for PSP usage yourself? Never done it myself but thought about it for a couple of games I like.

Comment

My favourite is Mr Driller G as the arcade board actually saves high scores unlike 1&2

Home version would probably be G again for the Jpn PSX, or the first game

Comment

I'm surprised by the lack of Drill Land in this thread. That's the best console version of the game.

Comment

How good is the XBLA version? As per the OP, I'm curious as to the definitive version.

DS version I'm guessing, for the extra modes?

Comment

I got the most out of Drill Spirits on DS. Drill Land on GC is good too but the Japanese menus ruined it for me.

Comment

Mr Driller A on the GBA is the best version. Terrifyingly addictive. Great alternate characters and moves. Unsure why I only gave it 8/10 but whatever... read the text, buy the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X