No announcement yet.

New Dreamcast Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an overhaul of the site although I still want to make it a little bit more user-friendly. I would appreciate any feedback, especially those who use IE as there are some problems with text appearing very small. http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/
    Last edited by tokyochojin; 17-04-2013, 06:17.

Comment

Liking the new layout, TC.

Could use a little more Yukawa though.

Will check the shop out once I've got the DC hooked up again. As I said in the other thread, interested to try Dynamite Cops as it has been practically drilled into my memory from all the marketing.

Comment

Dreamcastgaga???? Could that be named after my segagagadomain site?

Nice looking blog though. I'm not a fan of blogs due to their layout but yours does have some nice features. I was having a good read of the SNK feature just before.

Comment

Haha, I could have been subconsciously influenced yeah! But to be honest, I always wanted to start a site with that name ever since I played Segagaga on Dreamcast! Your site is legendary though mate and a great resource.

Kit> Yeah, i want to get Yukawa back in somewhere. Still trying to find a decent place though.Dynamite Cop is worth a play too. Like I said in the review, it has got one of those old school Sega arcade feels and represents a genre that has largely been forgotten.

Comment

Hi TC - Posting here so others can see. Bought Cosmic Smash via your site, everything good and fast to boot. Thank you. Only played briefly, as sadly i am very poorly, (high temp and v nasty cold) Thank you. All good

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the service mate, it really is a fun game and with practice you will be flying through the game in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                Today, on DreamcastGaga we take a look at the deal between Sega and SNK for the NGPC and the DC (and yes, SCE were involved!).

http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/201...-tie-knot.html
                Thanks for the brilliant article.

I've owned a Neo Geo Pocket & NGP Colour with all the best games but had no idea that it originally cost ?35 (Was that true in the UK? I paid more at my local indie!) and that Sony were signed on to develop for it.

Comment

Think it was 59.99 in the UK

Comment

Handhelds used to be so cheap. I think the GBA launched at ?80 in the UK.

Comment

Good stuff man, im a dreamcast fanatic so will be there..... ALOT haha

Comment

Yeah, be sure to come and take a look. I took a look at the scrapped Dreamcast DVD drive recently, and we have a review of Konami's silent scope.

Also, if you are interested in picking up any Dreamcast games please check our store- http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/201...-one-stop.html

I will provide a 10% discount off of all software for fellow Bordersdown members.

Comment

Another really interesting article tokyochojin the orange-topped DVD DC is awesome!

Comment

Thanks, do you think having a DVD would have made any difference to the Dreamcasts fortunes?

Comment

Quality post about the DVD drive.

The DC DVD player with orange casing would be the prize of my collection if it had been released. It just screams awesome.

It's an interesting one as to whether the DC would have trudged on had the drive ever got to market either as an add on or a remodeled DC. Maybe it would have been more of a life support type device like the Sega CD? maybe the sheer fact of the huge difference in price could have given the DC a huge boost; I was proper hyped about the PS2 at the time but even I was massively into the DC - to the point where I was buying games/mags/demos and 'borrowing' my mates console in exchange for some N64 goodness.

Comment

Hi guys, just a heads up on a video I posted looking at "Tokyo Bus Guide". Quality is a bit ghetto as its a cam but let me know what you think and if feedback is fairly positive I will post some more quirky Japanese titles...
                                Last edited by tokyochojin; 29-06-2013, 00:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X