Rare SEGA Game Gear Collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare SEGA Game Gear Collectors

Always wondered if it was just me or are there any other SEGA Game Gear collectors out there? I was going for a rare game set and I seem to have done quite well considering what other collectors say.

Still struggling for SEGA Game Pack 4 in 1; Strider KIXX Version; Star Wars KIXX Version and Superman CLASSICS Version but otherwise I have most of the really hard ones (Galaga 2 comes to mind).

Anyone else out there?

Gary

I don't have the money for a CIB collection, but I have collected quite a few carts over the past couple of months. Nothing mega rare. I was quite proud of getting both Dizzy games and CJ Elephant for a couple of quid each. I'm trying to get all the Codemasters games, but seeing as Man Overboard recently went for ?81, it's not looking too hopeful. I haven't even ever seen a copy of Dropzone...

Comment

I actually have a fair few game gear stuff, I've got an NTSC j version of segas 4 in 1 Amongst others... I actually got donated a lot of other people's unwanted game gear stuff in recent years so have got a lot of pal stuff too... I should really dig it all out and see what I have exactly... Is a jap sonic rare?

Comment

Sonic what? And no.

Comment

Sonic 1 and 2 on the jap gg... I dunno what's rare and not, I've jus amassed a lot of gg stuff in recent years... Will try dig it out and take some snaps for yah

Comment

I have Sonic Triple Trouble and its absolutely mint in the box Box is mint too obviously

Comment

Yeah a lot of my KIXX and Classics plus Galaga 2 were stuff I was essentially told about from sellers who were getting rid of all their unwanted games. I still fancy a complete set though. My Sonic Blast was more expensive than my SEGA Mega CD Fatal Fury Special!

Comment

Yes I'm a Game Gear collector! I'm 18 away from a full Europe set.

Tarzan has to be the most expensive at the moment. 4 in 1, Power Drive. Fifa Soccer 96, Sonic 2 in 1 all very rare!

Comment

Recently come across these titles: (all brand new and complete)

Wolf Child
                  Batman Returns
                  Prince of Persia
                  Power Strike II
                  GG Shinobi

Don't know if they're rare of valuable but I have them none the less

Edit: its shinobi II the silent fury that I have... also I see Power Strike II is quite rare, last one sold for about 80 quid?
                  Last edited by kyo_244; 08-12-2012, 08:11.

Comment

Not often a Fifa game is a rare collectable.

Comment

Got all the Codemasters games now, apart from Man Overboard. If anyone has a cart of it, I want it!

Comment

So apparently there is a PAL Game Gear KIXX version of Incredible Hulk. Anyone seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                          So apparently there is a PAL Game Gear KIXX version of Incredible Hulk. Anyone seen it?
                          Here it is

Last edited by mickylynch9; 10-05-2013, 13:53.

Comment

Interesting packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by mickylynch9 View Post
                              Here it is

It's my picture Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X