Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Just has a protector. It is tidy though. Done 5 levels. Good so far but will tread carefully!

Comment

I think the forest/palace level is the point where I lost patience with it. Be aware for some objectives you have to line up the red dot exactly with the points of interaction (this caused one too many failures before I realised I'd been wasting my time).

EDIT: BTW, you can read my thoughts in CN64P.
      Last edited by egparadigm; 22-12-2013, 16:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        The Firemen is one of the best games on the SFC!
        And incredibly, it was programmed by a bunch of students when Human were running their 'Creative School'.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
          And incredibly, it was programmed by a bunch of students when Human were running their 'Creative School'.
          Sketcz is doing a feature on this in his book, I believe. Quite looking forward to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Thanks, yeah it is pretty...have you seen the US version? It's horrendous

He looks like he's about to do a Van Damme split like the volvo advert!

Comment

My mum was kind enough to send me over 100 pounds for Christmas so I went game shopping today and spent 57 pounds of it on the following goodies. A PS2 3000 series with D-Terminal cable and a load Sega 3DAGES titles since I've always wanted these. I also picked up Initial D Special Stage. Man, I loved this game in the arcades. Triangle Services Shooter, XSTAG and Gears of War 2 Special Edition for the 360.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Which of the 30000 series? 3900* is my favourite.

But Yakumo, I thought you hated Sony? Haha.

Comment

Yeah, Sony can suck my big fat c**k. Notice that all the games are Sega I've always wanted Initial D and the 3D Ages series though so I finally caved in. Just won a load more from Yahoo Auctions. I've got the following on the way. Panzer Dragoon, SDI & Quartet, Out Run, Afterburner II, Fanatsy Zone Complete Collection, Fantasy Zone (Vol. 3 version) and Galaxy Force II. I'll also be picking up a few other none Sega made PS2 games as time goes by.

Oh, forgot to mention my PS2 is a SCPH-30000. I know sweet FA about PlayStations. Is this a dud model?

Comment

Galaxy Force II is a treat in this range.

Comment

You hate Sony but buy MS games?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Oh, forgot to mention my PS2 is a SCPH-30000. I know sweet FA about PlayStations. Is this a dud model?
                        Nah, it's a pretty good one.

Basically the 4th revision of the hardware after the 10000, 15000 and 18000.

I like the 3900* as it is the last revision before they started seriously cutting costs and making malicious choices in an attempt to damage the hardware if a modchip is installed. This is the 5000* onwards. I'd say you got a good machine, maybe a little louder and hotter than later ones but nothing as bad as a 360. Haha.

The PAL launch model was a 30003 too, IIRC.

Edit: All these hardware revisions make me um and ahh over which I want when I finally sort out a _perfect_ PS2.
                        Last edited by speedlolita; 27-12-2013, 14:07.

Comment

10000 is the perfect PS2. 99% chance of never failing. Most reliable Sony unit ever made across all generations.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Make sure to pick up Sega Rally 95 for ps2. Plays brilliant, just like the Saturn version but with better graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              You hate Sony but buy MS games?
                              Yep. To me the 360 was the go to system for Sega fans who felt sad because their belovered Dreamcast was beaten to a pulp by the PS2

It's not a games thing to tell the truth. I've never liked Sony products even before the 1st PlayStation. This goes all the way back to the days of the Walkman. Saying that I do own and use daily a Sony 5.1 DTS / Dolby Digital home cinema system.

I hear you on the Sega Rally, acidbearboy. that's on my list. I7m also looking at some of the Wangan Dead Heat games or are they all on the PS3? I'm sure some are on the PS2. May also buy a few Pop'n Music titles too

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                10000 is the perfect PS2. 99% chance of never failing. Most reliable Sony unit ever made across all generations.
                                I heard some stuff about the 10k being dodgy.

Would love one with a Ghost 2 though.

How loud are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X