X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Damn dude some money spent there

I REALLY want an Adventures of Batman & Robin again it is easily the game I regret selling the most & the cost now is through the roof
    Yeah it's great isn't it?? Truth be told I generally just play games via SD2SNES these days - cheapest way and probably best way to enjoy retro games these days, collector's have made the market very difficult to participate in.... Had to re-buy my vania's though I love that series so damn much!

Comment

Nice Dragoon Saga mate, looks absolutely mint?!

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
        Nice Dragoon Saga mate, looks absolutely mint?!
        It is mate... fresh as the day it was released!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
          It is mate... fresh as the day it was released!
          I'm guessing you've played it before but, if not, you are in for a treat. One of the greatest, most thought provoking and haunting games I have ever played. A true work of art.

Comment

If you have just bought all those games it makes everything that happened on here all the more ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
              Yeah it's great isn't it?? Truth be told I generally just play games via SD2SNES these days - cheapest way and probably best way to enjoy retro games these days, collector's have made the market very difficult to participate in.... Had to re-buy my vania's though I love that series so damn much!
              You just need a pristine Batman Returns now Konami were on the ball during the SNES days!

Comment

Indeed. Konami were incredible. Easily my favourite third party, much better than Capcom over the course of the life of the console.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  If you have just bought all those games it makes everything that happened on here all the more ridiculous.
                  Think he's found his feet mate....He did have to sell his entire vania collection last year. But what a spectacular way of getting them back

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    Indeed. Konami were incredible. Easily my favourite third party, much better than Capcom over the course of the life of the console.
                    Capcom were on par! They also had some stunners on the SNES!

Weren't most of the Konami coders from the SNES days the ones who left and formed Treasure?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                      Capcom were on par! They also had some stunners on the SNES!

Weren't most of the Konami coders from the SNES days the ones who left and formed Treasure?
                      I think they left fairly early on but it highlights the wealth of talent.
                      Capcom for me faded in '93. Still some good software but Konami just kept going with fresh titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                        Think he's found his feet mate....He did have to sell his entire vania collection last year. But what a spectacular way of getting them back
                        Fair enough. But to return to a forum where some members have openly expressed their views and to then posts ????? of stuff seems a bit well, silly.

Comment

I'm sure there's something about waters and bridges in there

Anyhoo, here is one I worked YEARS to get. I'd call it the English Kizuna Encounter AES for the SNES

3-4 known copies. 2 sealed and auctioned by Nintendo of Canada. This open copy I have and another one which has never been pictured.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zakmatar.

Many of you may have seen it as an orange Blockbuster video rental exclusive, but have you ever seen an official black box?
                          Last edited by Zaki; 09-11-2014, 11:09. Reason: my grammer

Comment

3-4 known copies?!!!! Dear god!

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                              3-4 known copies?!!!! Dear god!
                              I had a pretty big US SNES collection until recently. I traded 80% of it (maybe more) for this game! I had to pay for postage both ways too (ouch!)

The guy lives pretty close to Redmond (Nintendo America), which may explain how he got this one. It also came with a 'property of Nintendo' Ultimate Fighter (same lot).

Comment

Wow, really glad you managed to track it down in that case, it sounds like it's been a hell of a mission. Feel free not to answer mate, but do you mind me asking what a game as rare as that sells for? I'm fascinated with the prices for games like that.

I have a similar goal, to re-buy the Rez Perfect Intoxication set I idiotically sold years ago. Hopefully that will end in success too

Comment

Working...
                                X