This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Most of these arrived in the last week or so. I think all but 5 or 6 of them.
    Funny coincidence that you are going for this series as i have been doing a similar thing recently with the DS ones, been trying to get hold of some of the weirder ones on DS, got a few already & trying to find some of the rest. For budget games they are suprisingly fun

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Funny coincidence that you are going for this series as i have been doing a similar thing recently with the DS ones, been trying to get hold of some of the weirder ones on DS, got a few already & trying to find some of the rest. For budget games they are suprisingly fun
      Yup. Most can be had for around a fiver now, so it's pocket change really. A lot of table games and RPG/adventure type titles though. Some of the games are so dreadful, they're actually quite good!

Comment

Wish the DS ones were that cheap, sadly it's ?20 territory for a lot of them & a few are hitting ?30-40

Comment

Some of the eBay sellers take the piss with the PS2 stuff too. I've seen common as muck titles listed for ?60+!!

Comment

Some of the eBay sellers take the piss with the PS2 stuff too. I've seen common as muck titles listed for ?60+!!
            Did they have something like SUPER RARE!!!!! in the title as well?

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
              Got back my copy of Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition from a friend, meaning I have all my GC titles in one place...

And with that, I announce my retirement from collecting GC games, hardware and goodness knows what else, having reached 90 games (with a few extra bits n bobs) More pics: http://imgur.com/a/cJCdK
              Awesome work man. Was going to say that we have a strangely similar collection, but that makes sense I suppose!

Comment

Got myself a Pioneer PDP V402 display and had a neo geo gaming session with some mates this weekend. Can't seem to upload photos from my phone though.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                  Got back my copy of Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition from a friend, meaning I have all my GC titles in one place...

And with that, I announce my retirement from collecting GC games, hardware and goodness knows what else, having reached 90 games (with a few extra bits n bobs) More pics: http://imgur.com/a/cJCdK
                  NICE! Congrats. I hope you have found some peace.

Most of these arrived in the last week or so. I think all but 5 or 6 of them.
                  What are these?

Comment

A couple of nice additions to the collection, god knows what a kid eating noodles has to do with the internet or Dreamcast but it looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                      What are these?
                      They're from the Simple 2000 Series, a range of budget titles released in Japan that retailed for 2000 Yen. A lot are pretty crap, but games like EDF & Onechanbara were originally Simple 2000 releases. There are over 170 on the PS2, plus hundreds on other systems, ranging from the PS1 to the PS3 and Android/iPhone.

Quite a few got released here through companies like Midas, 505 & Essential.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                        A couple of nice additions to the collection, god knows what a kid eating noodles has to do with the internet or Dreamcast but it looks cool.

yeah, I always wondered that too.

es is a really good game and based upon the late night TV drama. I really enjoyed it but you will need a good grasp of spoken Japanese. You don't really need kanji skills but they would help. I did actually complete es

Comment

Sony MSX monitor, KX-14CP1. Think it has other applications too though. This particular model was made in Japan which is pretty sweet. Been trying to adjust the image as best I can, used Chocobo Racing after adjusting it for Metal Slug X which proved not to run at 240p so wasn't suitable.

The controls on the side only allow for V Size and H Cent unfortunately so I have to crack the back off for H Size and V Cent. Either way, got this as a replacement to my Commodore 1081 and cannot be happier - although the condition isn't as good as I would like.

Comment

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BEAUTIFUL THING?!

Comment

eBay!

Stumbled upon it by chance and asked if the seller would sell it for the listed bidding price. So ?30 posted.

The monitor controls are positioned on the bottom board inside the monitor, so I was essentially sticking a screwdriver into a live CRT either side of the tube neck.

One day I'll get what's coming to me I think...

Comment

Badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X