No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Super Potato have reduced the price of their Yoshi's Cookie special.

It was 498,000 yen, but last time I saw it it was only 98,000.

Comment

30,000 yen for a white Saturn? Wtf.

Comment

That's a new white Saturn. A used boxed one in lovely condition can be easily under 10'000 yen although prices are starting to rise a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          That's a new white Saturn. A used boxed one in lovely condition can be easily under 10'000 yen although prices are starting to rise a little.
          Crikey. Guess people are looking to the past with the lacklustre display of modern games from Japan.

Comment

I think you're right on the money there, the shocking current gen line up forced me back in to retro after about 18 months 'clean'. It's diabolical really.

Comment

The main reason I don't adopt early, with the Wii U as a possible exception. Barely use it mind.

For me the next big games I'm after are Pok?mon and Bayonetta. After that? More Nintendo stuff. No need for an Xbone or PS4 right now with my capable gaming PC. They don't appear to have any worthwhile exclusives.

Comment

Can we put the entirety of the Fire Emblem series in this thread. Looking at listings for Path of Radiance I can't think of any other Nintendo game that has had worse artificial inflation ever. In 3 years it has gone from ?30-40 to ?60-80 with arseholes charging ?90+ for it on BINs.

Comment

Not really because those are the "going rate".

Comment

A "going rate" bought on by an artificial inflation caused by people thinking that ?65 is a fair auction price because people are charging ?90 for the buy it now.
                    Might be the "going rate" but it doesn't make the price any less ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Radirgy View Post
                      A "going rate" bought on by an artificial inflation caused by people thinking that ?65 is a fair auction price because people are charging ?90 for the buy it now.
                      Might be the "going rate" but it doesn't make the price any less ridiculous.
                      You should look at SNES prices...makes me very sad.

Comment

Totally agree with above re SNES prices and lull in PS4 releases etc at the moment.

Not retro, but impatience at it's peak, Oculus Rift V2, can pre-order and get in Sept for ?270 delivered or pay ?730 today

Suppose I wasn't much better paying ?90 for SNES JPN imports like SFII Turbo back in '91 or whenever.

Comment

I'm really trying to see what the fuss is all about re: Oculus Rift. A colleague brought his to the office and it just seems so...unexciting.

Comment

Just you wait until the hentai games come out.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Just you wait until the hentai games come out.
                              Sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X