No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably exactly how they did it hell even nintendo did that themselves, it's kind of funny that nintendo changed japanese green to blue & then hackers changed it back from blue to green.

Ironically most westerners don't realise they never actually got blue at all

Comment

Actually, they did. It is what the Western release of Red and Blue was based on.

Was released after Red and Green. Possibly before Yellow though, I forget.

Tis the reason I completed Red in Japanese, different slightly to what I was used to.
      Last edited by speedlolita; 03-09-2014, 20:02.

Comment

I thought they only used parts of the game mainly the updated graphics.

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEC PC-FX Launch Edition White Console at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Good working condition.... really??!

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3109974026...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Good working condition.... really??!
            He list it as a D on his own scale with C being a junker console, that's a sad specimen that's seen some abuse. Panels missing melted bits, to want ?102 for it is crazy, what did he do to it kick it down the stairs and light it on fire.

Comment

I know PC-E Duo's seem to be fetching a fair bit these days on the Bay but this is frankly ridiculous...

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TurboGrafx-CD/TurboDuo Launch Edition Black Console at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Why do they list things at such stupid prices??
              Do they not look at completed listings or similar BIN's before they stick their one on?
              Do they just assume someone will be thick enough to just blindly click the Buy button?

I appreciate it is new & stonkingly good condition but ?800 come on!

Comment

Is it possible it's not even new?

Comment

Considering the joypad & the power supply don't seem to have baggies or the fact that there is obviously dirt on it when you look inside the cd drive part i'd say that's not 100% new & the seller is bull****ting his head off.

Comment

It's the same with Wondermega consoles on eBay too, both versions just arbitrarily priced BIN for ?400 and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Considering the joypad & the power supply don't seem to have baggies or the fact that there is obviously dirt on it when you look inside the cd drive part i'd say that's not 100% new & the seller is bull****ting his head off.
                      No way is that new the pic showing the inside of the box has dirty control pads, and if you look he's spilt something on the plug too as theirs something sticky on it yuk

Comment

Not an ebay item but crazy all the same, on my weekly hunt for youkai watch medals i just out of interest i searched for the bushinyan one. Sweet jesus im almost half tempted to flog mine there, are quite a few auctions in the 71,000yen range these are not even buy it nows but actual bid auctions so someone is pretty desparate to get hold of it. Thought it was a one off but nope there are quite a few auctions ending at insane prices, either there are a lot of non paying auction bidders just trolling or Japan has officially gone medal mad even more than me lol

Anyone want to blow ?400 on a plastic coin with a QR code on the back?

Comment

Never know, may even go up in price over time!

Comment

?2 postage as well, awesome. I seem to remember you can get through the whole thing in 20 minutes, I enjoyed it back in the day

Comment

Looks like it's been chewed by a dog, can only hope he's put the price in wrong somehow. Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                              X