No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop him a message offering ?400 if he closes the auction early.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Not an ebay item but crazy all the same, on my weekly hunt for youkai watch medals i just out of interest i searched for the bushinyan one. Sweet jesus im almost half tempted to flog mine there, are quite a few auctions in the 71,000yen range these are not even buy it nows but actual bid auctions so someone is pretty desparate to get hold of it. Thought it was a one off but nope there are quite a few auctions ending at insane prices, either there are a lot of non paying auction bidders just trolling or Japan has officially gone medal mad even more than me lol

Anyone want to blow ?400 on a plastic coin with a QR code on the back?
      http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h192688463
      Hoooly crap. I was aware that medal mania was very much a thing, but I didn't realise to what kind of extent single ones were going for. Congrats on having one in your collection!

Comment

Weirdly enough at the end all the bidders vanished from the bid history. usually when someone wins their name is there, so i didn't think it sold or people were putting fake bids in and they were all cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Maradona View Post
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-TERMIN...item2594d5274e

WARNING - box is a bit worn though!
          Even funnier when there's another one in similar items which is in better condition and is priced at ?7.99 buy it now lol Seriously do these people actually expect to sell their games at those prices or are they just putting up these auctions for a laugh?

Comment

I reckon it must be Dave Gorman, just to see what happens as material for his show

Comment

It was pretty entertaining but it's worth what....?3-4 at best?

Comment

I followed that link for The Terminator and there's a load of others on for ridiculous prices.
                I feel like there's a joke I'm not in on or there's a Flash Mob happening around me that I'm not part of!

Super Pang Collection, PS1 - ?14,999.99!

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-MEGAD...3D161410787150

Comment

Mental. I think this seller is either on strong medication or having some kind of mental health episode.

See also:

Loads of crappy listings for ?1000. Do people actually list stuff like this in the hope that someone won't notice and accidentally drop a grand on a piece of junk?

Comment

Hmm. I'm getting the distinct impression that the seller is not at all well:

edit: thinking about it, maybe the 0 key's stuck on his keyboard...

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                        Hmm. I'm getting the distinct impression that the seller is not at all well:

edit: thinking about it, maybe the 0 key's stuck on his keyboard...
                        a ?1000 for a poster that has been rolled then crushed bargin

but this one this one is worth every penny

I'm sitting on a gold mine a grand for Deluxe Paint 3 for the Amiga!!!! I'm off to the loft........ wait what? oh it usual sells for ?8.99

Comment

That particular one is 10 grand! Though he does have another one for the comparatively bargainous price of 1000 pound.

Comment

10,000 for the poster my mistake, other things that are equally as random

Old yellowing netgear WIRELESS G router ?1000!!!!
                            SYNAPSIS POWERED USB HUB ?1000!!!!
                            SMURFS mcdonalds figres ?1000!!!
                            Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories strategy guide ?1000!!!

SONY PS2 MULTI CONTROLLER ADAPTER BY MADCATZ ?3.00
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 07-10-2014, 13:29.

Comment

This is beyond cheeky: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sega-Satur...1#ht_272wt_958

With five days to go it's sitting on ?102? He's clearly selling a chipped machine with a bunch of cdrs and there are already nine bids!

Comment

Nice purple video output too.

Comment

Working...
                                X