Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    looks like a home made job to me?
    Certainly does - Super rarez though.....

Comment

Would it not have a Japanese orange swirl on boot up?

We're there any pal special edition consoles made?
      Last edited by beecee; 25-03-2015, 18:33.

Comment

A little off topic but has anyone had someone repeatedly bid on an item, then win the auction by a snipe right at the last minute, the winner pays in 3 minutes then 30 minutes later the winner requests a refund has he 'made a mistake'.

This has recently happened to me. I denied his refund under the grounds that he knew what he was bidding on as he did so multiple times. He then agreed to take the item and apologies for the trouble.

WTF?

Comment

The 1st attempt at selling my PS Vita the guy who won demanded that I send the item to him so he can inspect it before paying...

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
            A little off topic but has anyone had someone repeatedly bid on an item, then win the auction by a snipe right at the last minute, the winner pays in 3 minutes then 30 minutes later the winner requests a refund has he 'made a mistake'.

This has recently happened to me. I denied his refund under the grounds that he knew what he was bidding on as he did so multiple times. He then agreed to take the item and apologies for the trouble.

WTF?
            Sounds to me like the missus told him he couldn't have it so he needed to try and cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
              The 1st attempt at selling my PS Vita the guy who won demanded that I send the item to him so he can inspect it before paying...
              I wouldnt do it mate. Sounds like an extreme anal ocd ridden character, who you will never be able to please. I would refund and relist.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                Sounds to me like the missus told him he couldn't have it so he needed to try and cancel.
                More likely just buyer's remorse.

I bought something recently via "best offer", and the seller didn't have the correct Paypal email (meaning I was able to get a refund), and the seller complained asking why I hadn't paid him. I explained the situation, and he "went quiet" and so far, as not come back to eBay.

He had very little feedback. All I can assume is that he regretted selling for the best offer price he agreed to, and decided to ditch his account.

Comment

Bit more info on that sonic dreamcast here: http://segafans.com/consoles/sega-dr...ersary-europe/

Never heard anything about these at the time. Is this therefore the rarest PAL Dreamcast around at only 50 pieces (40 signed) ?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    I wouldnt do it mate. Sounds like an extreme anal ocd ridden character, who you will never be able to please. I would refund and relist.
                    I sold it mid late 2012 after 3 attempts on eBay, the 1 winner was that guy, the 2nd never paid and I finally got rid of it on the 3rd attempt.

Comment

?30 for this and you have to repair it...bargain

Comment

The Amiibo deal of the the century! The sword is "almost" straight!

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                          Bit more info on that sonic dreamcast here: http://segafans.com/consoles/sega-dr...ersary-europe/

Never heard anything about these at the time. Is this therefore the rarest PAL Dreamcast around at only 50 pieces (40 signed) ?
                          That explains that!

Unless I'm mistaken, the small blue box to the right of that picture is a cardboard box & it contains 4 small Sonic figures. About 10 years ago the manager of my local indie shop new I was a Sonic fan so he gave me that same box. I held onto it for several years before chucking them when I sold my collection, but never saw another example on the market till today.

Thanks for posting that!

Comment

One hundred quid for a manual? I know that Ninja Cop is rare but this is just silly!

Comment

They hype is strong with that game, lol at the price considering that it's ripped.

Comment

Loving this one "Extremely Rare Brand New" ... except that my toddler has ripped chunks out of the back of the box. But it's still worth teh moneyz!!

Comment

Working...
                                X