No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while browsing Yamatoku on ebay I came across TMNT for the SFC.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TMNT-Mutan...item487d35fb13 I know it fetches a decent price but come on someone has gotten giddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
      while browsing Yamatoku on ebay I came across TMNT for the SFC.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TMNT-Mutan...item487d35fb13 I know it fetches a decent price but come on someone has gotten giddy!!
      Christ I knew it had been rising but that's just ridiculous now.

I will clearly be keeping my cart only copy forever...I had hoped to go CIB one day but can't see that ever happening now.

Neil

Comment

Because he sells so much stuff, Yamatoku sometimes gets some crazy prices when people are getting a bunch of stuff from him at the same time and go a bit nuts to ensure they include a special item.

And of course, there's always the odd aberration when it comes to auctions (I sold a Saturn Twinkle Star Sprites for ?200 once simply because an auction went crazy ... didn't expect the buyer to actually pay, but they did!)

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Christ I knew it had been rising but that's just ridiculous now.

I will clearly be keeping my cart only copy forever...I had hoped to go CIB one day but can't see that ever happening now.

Neil
          i've just been admiring my CIB copy now, its still not worth that much, someone has gotten carried away in a bidding frenzy!

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
          Because he sells so much stuff, Yamatoku sometimes gets some crazy prices when people are getting a bunch of stuff from him at the same time and go a bit nuts to ensure they include a special item.

And of course, there's always the odd aberration when it comes to auctions (I sold a Saturn Twinkle Star Sprites for ?200 once simply because an auction went crazy ... didn't expect the buyer to actually pay, but they did!)
          You're telling me, it has taken me 3 attempts at bidding and successfully winning a copy of Star Fox for a normal price, I just put my bid in and walk away now especially on yamatoku, they list multiples all the time.

Comment

Really interesting that an Outrun cab can go for so much.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
              Snes stuff is silly on ebay, i was watching a legend of zelda which, had stuff missing pen on the barcode tatty edges on the box and in the last 30 seconds it jumped form ?30 to ?97 which is crazy as better condition ones have sold for about ?50 recently.

Comment

Yes boxed SNES bits really have silly prices now, was bad before and are just getting higher by the week.
                And they reckon immaculate classic cars are when the investment is at......

Comment

Someone is on the crack pipe, surely? Maybe if it was sealed in the box you could price it like this but this is beyond silly!

Comment

You don't ask you don't get!

This caught my eye too, bids up to ?155 and almost six days to go

Comment

Cardboard prices are ridiculous.

Comment

OCD sufferers will pay big for factory fresh cardboard!

Comment

Gonna shift my boxed N64 games and replace them with nice cheap Japanese carts. Hate having a mix so it's all or nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Cardboard prices are ridiculous.
                            No the English PAL release of Harest Moon is very hard to come by it was also never released in the UK. The one listed is an Australia copy due to the G sticker on the front.

But as an overall rule a lot of boxed SNES games are very over priced at the moment. Cart only N64 games

Comment

I suffer from Cardboard OCD though. I don't even add games into my games list if they are not boxed!

Yup, I know I'm pathetic lol!

Comment

I'm the same when it comes to disc media, spine card an all. My wallet doesn't permit cardboard OCD.

Comment

Working...
                                X