No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess they forgot to upload the rest of the pictures ha.

Comment

Epic fail, doesn't even list the games in the description makes you wonder if it was done on purpose and the games are just some junk the seller wants rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Haha it's from one of our very own
        Gone to a chap in Spain now

Comment

Take some of the money from the sale and buy yourself a decent camera then!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Take some of the money from the sale and buy yourself a decent camera then!
            Hahaha! It's not even mine. I sold it for a mate I'll be getting something nice in return though Keep an eye on 'post everytime you get something retro'.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
              Hahaha! It's not even mine. I sold it for a mate I'll be getting something nice in return though Keep an eye on 'post everytime you get something retro'.
              Makes sense. If I had something like that to sell I might involve someone with over 3000 feedback!

I don't understand why speedy posted it here, though. I thought this thread is for things that are ridiculously overpriced, not things that are just rare and therefore expensive...

Comment

So your saying ?15,000 isn't ridiculously over priced? I don't believe for a second that it's worth that much no matter how much someone says it goes for in Japan yet offers no proof in the auction. There are many rarer things than that which wouldn't even cost a fraction of that fifteen grand, hell you could buy one of the gold Rockman 4 carts which theres only 8 in the world for a fraction of that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  So your saying ?15,000 isn't ridiculously over priced? I don't believe for a second that it's worth that much no matter how much someone says it goes for in Japan yet offers no proof in the auction. There are many rarer things than that which wouldn't even cost a fraction of that fifteen grand, hell you could buy one of the gold Rockman 4 carts which theres only 8 in the world for a fraction of that lol.
                  It was never going to sell for 15K! I'd understand it being ridiculous if there wasn't a best offer option.

It's nothing new putting a stupidly high price up with best offer option to see what the public think it's worth.

Comment

Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Nice gold cart importaku, never seen one of those before.

Comment

Not the bay, but found a couple of cracking bargains at argos last night.....

Comment

Not a shocking price but, speaking of Argos, I think someone on this site must have got job as a buyer for them:

(Scroll down to the Last Blade 2 listing.)

Comment

Reheem Sterling going for 49million must have been an inflated ebay purchase.

Comment

Nice little bonus for the lad, rumours are he could get up to 8% of the transfer fee.

Comment

Not exactly gaming related, but it is definitely retro.

Twenty quid and this little cracker is all yours!

Comment

If you move your mouse back and forth across the pictures on that listing he even does a little dance xD

Comment

Working...
                                X