No announcement yet.

Shocking ebay prices! 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy a few Super Famicom consoles...?!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nintendo Entertainment System Spielekonsole 128 KB mit Super Mario Bros Grau (NES-SSZZ-NOE) at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

"We will make best effort to make you satisfy."

Challenge accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Anyone fancy a few Super Famicom consoles...?!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161850146570
        You could build a Super Famicom shed with those

Comment

Metal Gear 2 ending at a ridiculous 1120 euros. Looks like there was one fake bid, but the top two are probably legit. Condition nothing special with the usual stuck insert, rippling on the case, worn manual and missing the Konami music catalogue. Not bad tho.

This auction already had a very high start price at 350. I wonder what the new 'baseline' will be. *shrug*

Comment

?800 wow, no thanks

Comment

And two more BIN copies selling at 1000 & 900 euros. In less than 24hrs. Utterly predictable, the release of MGS5 is no excuse.

Anyway, it's another example of massive price inflation, but condensed down into a few months. The last three are still in the ebay completed searches.

Comment

Could this possibly be the most useless thing ever?

Comment

These saturn bundles?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sega Saturn White Console (NTSC-J (Japan)) at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

and even more pricey:

Buy Video Games and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items

Comment

Not an ebay link but is it just me or does this Puzzle'n Desu! review read like it's by a shill ebay trader?

Introduction:

Puzzle'n desu is a puzzle game, and more precisely a block pushing game. It has been made and distributed by Nichibutsu, the same editor which had failed to market Nightmare Busters which was expected to get the number 16. Puzzle'n desu has the number 17. Very scarce and belonging to an overlooked genre, the game has fallen in deep obscurity. Justice has to be made by revealing the existence of this forgotten masterpiece! Let's go!

[snip]

The best 4 players SNES game: the multiplayer mode here proposes various "arenas" corresponding to the ten stages of the first player mode. The goal here is to push blocks in order to crush the other players. Simple as it may seem, it proves diabolically addictive and fun! Blocks are moving in all directions, teleporters, arrows, ice blocks, bombs, conveyer belts (etc) are very very misleading and you often happen to make terrific, yet imprevisible murderous moves!!!
                    Creation mode : the game also offer to build and save your own stages! It is well-made and cool.
                    The main story can be played up to 4 players too!: it is cool too. Be careful though, coordination is required to go further otherwise you'll end in a family dispute!

Final Recommendation: 10/10
                    Puzzle'n desu is a praiseworthy diamond in the rough. If you ever find the game, you are very lucky! Don't hesitate any second and buy it because no other opportinity may occur...

Puzzle'n Desu is... a reasonably decent Super Famicom game, cheap to pick up loose. SFC/FC price manipulation :/

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                      Puzzle'n Desu! review read like it's by a shill ebay trader?

/
                      I agree - it reads like a hyperbolic Ebay listing. I don't want the game, but if I did, it would annoy me if people were bumping up the price based on shady reviews.

Comment

Can't say I've ever read a game review on GameFAQs though, and I've infrequently used that site for... 13 years?

Comment

Needless to say, there's been some pricey boxed copies on ebay recently. Some France based seller with multiple copies sold as well. The Japanese buy-price (i.e. sell to store) still being low suggests not much demand, tho. So why not make some?

I agree - it reads like a hyperbolic Ebay listing. I don't want the game, but if I did, it would annoy me if people were bumping up the price based on shady reviews.
                          Or taking that BIN price - or thinking it normal. A one-review user (and that 777/jackpot name is right), his only other activity was 5-starring Rendering Ranger

Can't say I've ever read a game review on GameFAQs though, and I've infrequently used that site for... 13 years
                          Yeah, I wouldn't expect much in the way of results from GameFAQs users. Probably more about google searches for the game; maybe he's in it for the long-haul.

Comment

?880 for a complete PAL Gamecube collection? A bargain as long as you aren't bothered about cases........

Comment

that's not a complete collection, surely. only 50 or so games listed and pictured.
                              Last edited by beecee; 09-12-2015, 14:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X