Made in wario, the very first.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made in wario, the very first.

Mentioned this a few times in the past but came across a cool youtube video of it. Long before it made it's mainstream debut on gba it sneaked out as part of another game. the 64DD game polygon studio had it as a minigame, after you had designed a model you could use that model in the made in wario mini game, it's kind of interesting to watch as you'll notice some of the microgames actually made it into the gba version.

Wow, I did not know that. The 64DD is kind of indespensable if you're an N64 collector, but I should don't know if I'll ever be able to justify the price tag. Even the Virtual Boy seems like a more worthwhile system.

Comment

I can't believe what people are asking for 64DD's nowdays on ebay, only worth it if you like making stuff as there are very few real games in the 10 released titles. Out of all the releases i get the most fun from talent studio.

Comment

Is Doshin exactly the same as on GameCube?

Comment

It looks a lot more basic than the cube one but essentially it plays the same, never played the second 64DD one as there was no way in hell im paying ?200+ just to piss hearts on convention goers.

Comment

Working...
          X