SNES controller to XBOX ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES controller to XBOX ??

Running CoinOps on my Xbox(esp love the SNES emulator) and as everyone knows the original Xbox controller is worse than a man short,does anyone know if there's actually a Snes or even a MD controller on the market that has been hacked to combat this problem.

Am sure someone out there has done it

Re: SNES controller to XBOX ??

This any use?

Comment

damm that looks nice, i was thinking that the MCcthulu like what i put in my TE stick would do the job as Xbox 1 pads are usb anyway.
      But, that looks a nice all in one solution, id build my own but one thing i've never messed with is chip programming.

Comment

Awesome find QC. Just what,if not better than am looking for!

Many Thanks..

Comment

For Bluetooth enabled devices the Wii mote to Super Famicom controller works well too. For example you can play SF games on an iPad with the original SFC controller!

Not so relevant for your Xbox, but pretty cool.

Comment

I would love these for my coinops setup but a little too pricey for me. Let us know how you get on, very interested all the same. Zero lag sounds wonderful.

Comment

I have the Xbox and Wii adapters made by Bruno. Both work flawlessly, no lag and were not that expensive. Best of all, you can purchase adapters for all manner of controllers - MD, SNES, PS1, NeoGeo etc. Using either Wii or Xbox you can have C64, Amiga, Megadrive, SNES etc with correct joystick. Not sure if it supports PC Engine but SNES controllers are fine on that system.

If you are using emus on the Xbox don't use the versions in CoinOps. Use MADMABs editions.
              Last edited by Jaz; 22-01-2013, 01:05.

Comment

I'd be all over the Bruno adaptor if it supported the Saturn analogue controller, but it apparently doesn't.

Comment

@ Jaz....thanks for the info,am defo going for one of those from Bruno,they don't seem that expensive(around the same price for a new gen game)
                  @ Capcom Suicide...I hate the wii controllers and to be honest that stops me from playing some cool games,always nice to see alternatives that could be used..

Thanks for all comments/info....Always appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post

If you are using emus on the Xbox don't use the versions in CoinOps. Use MADMABs editions.
                    Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                      Why do you say that?
                      Go to emuxtras and take a look for yourself.

Comment

Man, those xtras guys need to get a life, so does the Coinops guy, BP. They've been at war with each of years. I dont see a need to choose a side. For me Coinops and the new dashboard vision pisses over anything currently available on the Xbox, xb360 and ps3. Its amazing to think all that is coming off a 10yr old machine.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                          Man, those xtras guys need to get a life, so does the Coinops guy, BP. They've been at war with each of years. I dont see a need to choose a side. For me Coinops and the new dashboard vision pisses over anything currently available on the Xbox, xb360 and ps3. Its amazing to think all that is coming off a 10yr old machine.
                          Xport created most of the original emulators.

Madmab continues on with his work.

BP...uses other peoples work and passes it off as his own?

Comment

It depends on who you believe dosent it mate? Frankly I've no idea whos telling the truth but I've been following coinops from quite early on via various different forums. Bp is definetly an ego maniac but the xtras guys seem like some sad teen bullies.

I don't really choose a side. To boycott excellent software out of loyalty for another seems completely bonkers to me. I couldn't give a toss who's right and who's wrong. No one can prove it and everyone involved comes across as immature leet wannabe coders.

Comment

Working...
                            X