LEEDS DRINKS forum meetup Sat 13th APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEEDS DRINKS forum meetup Sat 13th APRIL

Howdy chaps, been a little while since the last drinks session so time for another one me thinks.

Was thinking of Sat 13th April, say 8pm onwards in Mr Foleys on the headrow (opposite the town hall) in town. Already a couple of confirmed peeps going so should be good.

As the last tat lucky dip went well and a good laugh i think we should do it again, so anyone who is coming should gift wrap up some utter tripe from their collection that they dont want (or alternatively something else that is comically bad), then we can each take turns in the lucky dip and see what we get :-)

With more notice I might come to the next one, even if it is the other side of England!

Comment

beers are still on for tomorrow night, feel free to come along and join in, if so dont forget to gift wrap some tat (the crapper the better/funnier)

keep your eyes out for these lovely looking people, they will all be there :-)

Comment

good night last night :-) glad this is becoming a regular thing now, the tat dip was a good laugh as always too.

here is my tat winnings: not entirely sure how i came to have that 1945, street fighter discoloured 2 and crash so if anyone wants them please come to the retrocollect stand at revival and they can be yours for free :-)

cheers to chocklo too for the blu ray for my kids, will stick it on later for them (and also that beethoven, i will actually play that today too, want to know how bad it really is, let me know if you want it back too) - enjoy that game gear battery pack paperweight too

till next time chaps, which will prob be at revival now

Comment

Man, R-Type Delta, what a giveaway!

Wish I'd've been there but recovering from nights, will hopefully be at the next one.

Comment

yeah, i couldnt believe it too, been after that for years as well! Sure we can arrange the next one with plenty of notice mate, will probably be after revival now though

Comment

Working...
            X