Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twenty years of failure finally becomes VICTORY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, that's a very impressive achievement. I've never even 1cc'd a game before!

Care to show us a picture of the stick you made, I'd be interested to see what it's like?

Comment

I kept all the essential titles Marty, they were never up for sale. I'm daft, not stupid!

This is my stick BDF:

Comment

Yeah it makes sense to, once a gamer always a gamer. I have been in a rut myself recently but I will never let go anything I love as I know it will be wanted again.

I do love that stick.

Comment

Your achievement resonates quite a lot with me, as I try to play all games (that you can apply the criteria to) with the default life settings, which, invariably with the retro scene, means 3.

I cannot bear to press 'Continue' when my last life is extinguished, for some bizzare reason.

Well done on your achievement, it may spur me on to actually complete the current game I'm playing (which 'only' has 11 levels - should'nt be too hard surely?!).

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            It must just be my weekend or something. Playing Spriggan this afternoon I had my best ever one credit run. I didn't clock it, but I was only a whisker away, again better than I'd ever done. Maybe this time off from work without the pressures of constantly handling contracts on my mind has freed up a long lost part of my gaming brain!

Such is the power of gaming in the homeland!

Comment

Ridge Racer V will be the death of me. I have owned it since 2000 and still I cannot complete the Maximum GP on the hard level. More determined than ever.

Comment

Well done! Love reading stories like this. The loose balltop makes it even better.

Comment

And he does it again a couple of years later, get in!

Comment

This was 2 years ago? God damn.

Comment

Yeah, my consistency probably needs some work......

Comment

Megadrive contra is my bugbear. I must have completed it 300 times in my life and I can 1 credit it, no worries. But 1 life? It's always evaded me. One day though.

Comment

That's a wonderful story, Colin. Genuinely chuffed for you. These things don't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X