LG Serie 1 Retro TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG Serie 1 Retro TV

http://www.retrotogo.com/2010/01/lg-...elevision.html How Would I go about getting one of these...if I can find out, just how good the image is....Thank You. Good Morning Guys.

Looks cool, but no component / RGB / mention of S-Video.

Would be great if they had more than just composite. I wonder if there would be a market for a modern small CRT with decent connectivity...

Comment

Why the hell make that and then only give it Composite? bad thinking there.

Comment

It's obviously designed to be 1960s style where the likes of S-Video and RGB would not have been available. Even Composite wouldn't have been available, but old RF wouldn't be much good today. Still, they've limited their market by not supporting more connections.

Better off buying a CRT on ebay I reckon.

Comment

It's slightly short sighted of them to not think people would want to hook up a DVD player at least.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's made for the Korean market where best they could hope for is S-video, though agreed it should have at least had that or component.

Comment

If it hasn't got RGB - Forget it. All my consoles are RGB Apart from av famicom. My Sony Trinitron died and I'm using the old spare bush, but the picture is really bad having got used to the Trinitron. Been looking at ebay for the last month since it died (for a 14" 4:3 Trinitron and not one has came up close to me...yet. I'll keep looking. Any other recommendations on the 14" CRT's...sorry for not using the enter button! ever since the overhaul, It wont enter my text on this site...only site for the record...

Comment

The only PAL CRT TV with RGB Scart you can still buy new is the Brionvega Doney as far as I know? unfortunately it costs ?1000.

Comment

I've seen that.....is it only the sony Trinitron flat screen at 14" I should look at, any other options? I know they're all cheap as chips, its finding one that seems to be a problem at present...(and I don't drive either)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                    using the old spare bush
                    Where's BordersdownQuotes when you need it?

Comment

the bush was in storage, its slightly damp too...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                        the bush was in storage, its slightly damp too...
                        ta' ta' da' BOOM!

i have one of thoise 14" sony's, great little TV, been in my mums spare room for year, probably lost the remote....
                        when my spare room is all finished being decorated, it will be coming back to get the MD and N64 hooked up.

Comment

Working...
                        X