Battle of the Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Ah, if I added that it would have opened up the floodgates of "where's this version or that version.". The world of Puzzle Bobble knock offs is vast.
    Define "knock off" I guess, the C64 version is a conversion of the NeoGeo arcade machine.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Everyone loves ninjas. Jajamaru just happens to be one of the most popular.
      ​

Comment

Obscure Saturn racer on this week's Battle of the Ports

Comment

Can this Amiga Classic be ported well to other systems?

​

Comment

Everyone was talking about it in the comments of last week's video, so here it is. Battle of the Ports Jaguar XJ220.

Comment

Always watch your vids mate, even when I wasn't on here the last half-decade! Total ledge pal, never stop making 'em, I get happy AF when I see a new one turn up on YT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Always watch your vids mate, even when I wasn't on here the last half-decade! Total ledge pal, never stop making 'em, I get happy AF when I see a new one turn up on YT!!!!!!!!
                Thanks man. It means a lot that people are still watching after so many years.
                I'll be coming up to the big 500th Battle of the Ports soon. I wonder what to cover.

Comment

This week's Battle of the Ports has the Sega Saturn and Windows take on the Neo Geo!

Comment

We are back with another SNK Neo Geo classic on this week's Battle of the Ports !

Comment

Slightly earlier this week because I'm off out tomorrow. Here we go with a classic Japanese shooter over 4 systems.

Comment

This looks fun to play. As it’s a shooter I assume it’s pricey as hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                          This looks fun to play. As it’s a shooter I assume it’s pricey as hell now.
                          Yep, but not as bad as some.

Comment

The Saturn version's around £100, the PS1 version is about a tenner on the right day (before Yakumo makes me jealous that his local Hard Off sells it at half of those prices!)

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                              The Saturn version's around £100, the PS1 version is about a tenner on the right day (before Yakumo makes me jealous that his local Hard Off sells it at half of those prices!)
                              It's about 5000 yen in Hard Off for the Saturn version.

Comment

A game that starts on the MSX, moves to the Master System then ends up back on the MSX. Classic action RPG, Golvellius on this week's Battle of the Ports.

Comment

Working...
                                X