Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of a Mr. Heli ?

Comment

That arrange music in the MCD version! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
        Any chance of a Mr. Heli ?
        It's on the list, that's for sure. The next game may be another Taito title although I've not decided just yet.

Comment

Twin Cobra!

Comment

New Battle of the Ports - Rastan

Comment

Another enjoyable BotP Thanks Yakumo. I played the Speccy version loads when it was released. If was easier to distinguish characters when all you had to play was a Speccy. Monochrome games were so common on the system. After seeing that video I'll be picking up the Master System version.

Comment

Good video.
                Just had an idea for you, during the arcade clip you said you wonder why they removed the story, it would have been good if you had emailed Taito to find out why and then give us the answer in your video.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK
                  After seeing that video I'll be picking up the Master System version.
                  Yeah, it's not too bad for a Master System. I owned it myself back in the day.

Originally posted by Solar
                  t would have been good if you had emailed Taito to find out why and then give us the answer in your video
                  Oh man, I would have been made up to even get a "piss off" mail but I doubt I'd even get that

Comment

Remember playing the hell out of Rastan (and the likes of Choperlifter) in the Dirty Duck Arcade in Porthcawl , loved the game and the music . Really loved the Master System version too

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Oh man, I would have been made up to even get a "piss off" mail but I doubt I'd even get that
                      No harm in trying, might be an idea for future videos though.

Comment

Battle of the Ports - Daytona USA out now in HD and should be 60fps if using the Chrome browser.

Comment

Just had a scrub through so I may have missed it, but it's worth saying that the PS3 version of Daytona looks identical to that 360 one, and I imagine is pretty much identical underneath.

Really sets the standard for these conversions IMO. Proper widescreen, 60fps, 1080p, nothing missing.

Comment

I think that goes without saying really If the PS3 wasn't the same as the 360 version then that would be some serious lazy ass programming.

Comment

not up on my PS3 gaming, is this a download only or a disc game?

Comment

On the 360 it's download only so I guess it's also Download on the PS3 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X