No announcement yet.

Battle of the Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The arcade controls on the deluxe cab were really heavy because the joystick physically moved it.

Here's a pic of me playing it in Newquay in 1988

Comment

Oh man, we used to go to Newquay back in the 80s too. Happy days

Comment

A day early this week Battle of the Ports - Super Monaco GP

Comment

I would love to see M2 do a Sega 3D Classics version of the OG Super Monaco GP coin-op for the 3DS.

Everybody on here knows how I generally feel about the MD ports of Sega coin-op titles, but (as [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] has stated) the MD port of Super Monaco GP easily wins out over the rest.

Not sure that's saying a whole lot, but hey.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 14-08-2015, 13:06.

Comment

More Sega X Board gaming!

Comment

Was there something slightly amiss about the ST/Amiga versions, why is everyone blue?!

(da ba dee, da boo die!)
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I think one of your competitors must be reading this thread, noticed they'd recently put up a comparison of Xenophobe...it was only mentioned on here a few weeks back. Sneaky deaky.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  I think one of your competitors must be reading this thread, noticed they'd recently put up a comparison of Xenophobe...it was only mentioned on here a few weeks back. Sneaky deaky.
                  Hehe, noticed that but maybe it was just a coincidence? That's cool though, there are hundreds of games to cover.

Comment

I don't know man, I don't know. But I'm pretty sagacious lol. If I smell a rat, there's usually a rat nearby.

Comment

. If I smell a rat, there's usually a rat nearby.

Comment

Or they could have just read Retrogamer the other month , since it was covered in there :P.

Back on Top , Have to say I loved Line of Fire in the Arcade - one of the best light gun games around
                        Last edited by Team Andromeda; 24-08-2015, 08:06.

Comment

I've moved away from Sega for the next show. Just adding the voice over for it tonight. It's a classic Taito shooter and no, it's not Darius related.

Comment

Space Invaders?

Comment

Operation Wolf? And have you done Black Tiger yet?

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Or they could have just read Retrogamer the other month , since it was covered in there :P.
                              Yeah, you're probably right...I might be sagacious but I'm also an eejit. I should buy that mag more than twice a year.

Comment

Nope, by shooter I mean a real shooter with flying  things :p

Black Tiger is a future title. Don't worry.

Comment

Working...
                                X