Pepsi Man PSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pepsi Man PSX

I just found out about this game. Or maybe I didn't but it came to my attention through YouTube. I've known about the oddity of Pepsiman though which makes this game quite appealing because of the quirky factor. Anyone happen to have this? It's going for crazy prices on eBay! $2500 for an unopened copy. Honestly the game looks kind of fun, although not worth the price at all but not bad at all considering it's license material, and that theme song is priceless! A bit like Temple Run which I heard of for the first time a few days ago due to a Sonic Rush review. I guess I live in a can.

Yeah found this a few years back.

I was discussing it at MCM Expo with my friend as I had the theme in my head. Not a few seconds later did a guy dressed as Pepsi Man walk by.

Couldn't believe it.

Comment

Pepsiman was a ?4 game in CEX.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fancy going back in time and getting me a copy?

Comment

LOL They always had loads of them too.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Never had the game but had a couple of Pepsiman figures. I must still have them somewhere. The ads were funny back in the day.

Comment

It looks surprisingly good.

Comment

I've played this a surprising amount. It's hilarious but also fairly enjoyable.

PEP PEP, PEP SI MAAAAAAAN

Comment

Pepsi Man is also a secret character in the Saturn version of Fighting Vipers. From memory, you just have to lose to the first character you fight against and he is available? I'm pretty sure he has the "PEPSI MAN!" music too. I think he is only available on the Jap release.

Comment

Working...
                  X