Tetris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I beat the main mode on Tetris DS the day I got it, there are only 20 levels to it. Same for the 3DS one. I've always found the other modes more interesting and challenging.
    Just gave Tetris DS a play too, Yea I see it's only 20 levels, very easy, there seems to be no mode that gets harder until you fail though? Surely that'd be a better mode..

Just had a go on Endless Mode too, cleared 333 lines with a score at 932,000 but like I say it doesn't get harder so you play until you get bored or mess up.

Comment

Panel de Pon>Tetris anyway. I'd get a 3DS version in a shot.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the Film. I loved King of Kong, so hopefully this will be another good watch. As for the game itself, I've never found a version I like more than the GB one. There is a cool mini-game on Tetris Party DS - a 3 minute challenge to get a high score. Quite addictive.

Comment

Flicked on Tetris DS to see if I still had what it takes. Stage Clear mode, level 20 high 5 cleared first time with a score of 72500, besting my previous of 39200. Nice to see I've still got it. The endless rotating is cheap though.

Comment

Hmm. Has anyone here played Tengen NES Tetris? I recall reading that it was better than the "official" NES one.

Comment

The New Tetris on N64 is a seriously good effort with some great music, a fun 4 player mode and new features that actually work. It's a damn shame that most of the good music has ridiculous requirements to unlock and has a game breaking bug which destroys your save file.

Comment

New Tetris was fun, the lines you make go towards building monuments and stuff (I think that's right).
                Used to play mum on that when we weren't 2P-ing Pokemon Puzzle League.

Comment

I've never heard of that version before. Looks cheap as well which is always a bonus. I'm gonna get the Japan-only Tetris 64 if I see it at a good price. In the mean-time I've picked up Tetris evolution on the 360. I'm not a huge fan of achievements but a game like this could be well suited to them.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                    I've never heard of that version before. Looks cheap as well which is always a bonus. I'm gonna get the Japan-only Tetris 64 if I see it at a good price. In the mean-time I've picked up Tetris evolution on the 360. I'm not a huge fan of achievements but a game like this could be well suited to them.
                    I have this to if there are any good multiplayer modes or modes similar to the original where you survive until it gets too fast

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on the film, a very good watch, makes me want to go out and get a NES and Tetris right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X