Any good, cheap fishing games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good, cheap fishing games?

Dedicated fishing games, that it, not games which have a fishing mini-game as part of a much bigger game.

I have played Sega Bass Fishing, and quite enjoyed it, but I don't want to have to invest in a Dreamcast.

There are a few PlayStation games on the PS Store - if anyone can recommend one, that would be appreciated.

Shame you don't want to go down the DC route as it has the fishing controller and a number of good fishing games. At Christmas in the pebble household we get the DC out and play fishing games for two weeks

Comment

If you don't want a DC then you don't want to play the best fishing games!

Sega Bass and Sega Marine Fishing are the titties.

Comment

Totally hijacking this thread, but I have an unofficial fishing rod with "Fission" on the label. Does it have all the same sensors etc. as the official one?

Comment

Sega Bass Fishing is available for PSN, XBLA,,PC, iOS and other platforms.

Comment

If you want more a simulation, then on PSN, is Reel Fishing , costs (3.49)

Comment

Didn't know Sega Bass was on PSN. Might get that then.

Anyone played the PlayStation ones?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Totally hijacking this thread, but I have an unofficial fishing rod with "Fission" on the label. Does it have all the same sensors etc. as the official one?
                I'm not sure about the one you have but I had a third party fishing rod for the Dreamcast and it was useless. I'm not sure of the technical specifications but I'd guess the sensors were no way near as sophisticated as the official one.

Comment

Sega marine fishing is the best fishing game ever. The end.

Comment

Agree with Strider, Bass Fishing gets all the plaudits as it was the first in the series but Marine Fishing is so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                      Agree with Strider, Bass Fishing gets all the plaudits as it was the first in the series but Marine Fishing is so much fun!
                      Was it just me or did the guy in the boat sound like Homer Simpson?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                        Was it just me or did the guy in the boat sound like Homer Simpson?

Comment

Gonna pick up Marine Fishing on the basis of this thread. I've only played Bass Fishing but it was great lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Gonna pick up Marine Fishing on the basis of this thread. I've only played Bass Fishing but it was great lol.
                            I wouldn't bother myself . Marine Finishing just isn't as much fun as SEGA Get Bass imo also if you want more of sim get Bass Fishing 2 on the DC (It came out in the USA)

Comment

Why not have all three

Comment

Working...
                              X