Sega Take Off promo DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Take Off promo DVD

Does anybody know what content is on this disc? All I can find is a scan of the cover listing the games included.

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
    Does anybody know what content is on this disc? All I can find is a scan of the cover listing the games included.

Nothing especially special. It's your usual promo footage DVD with footage from upcoming games.

Comment

Do you have a copy id-republix? I'm mostly interested in the PSO and Rez content. Wondered if it was in game footage or trailers/tv ads. I know they did some cool ads for Japan but what's on YouTube is poor quality.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
        Do you have a copy id-republix? I'm mostly interested in the PSO and Rez content. Wondered if it was in game footage or trailers/tv ads. I know they did some cool ads for Japan but what's on YouTube is poor quality.
        Yes, had the whole kit they gave out at TGS that year, with the bag, flyers, DVD.

It's in storage in some box now so can't check for you. I do remember it having a mixture of ingame footage and trailers, that's wha these DVDs typically have.

I wouldn't say it's worth that much at all, but then I bought mine in 2004 and this is 2013, so increased rarity and a much higher going price are perhaps to be expected. The trailers will be in reasonably good quality, the ingame footage not really.
        Last edited by usman; 17-02-2015, 12:33.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It can be had much cheaper from yahoo auctions Japan, though it was still expensive enough to stop me taking a punt.

Comment

Working...
          X