• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNK Neo-Geo SNK Playmore on PS2

I'm looking for Garou MOTW on PS2.
    I own SNK Classics on PS2
    I have SS2 on the JPN Dreamcast.

I'm looking to add to my library of Japanese PS2 Games and would like to add some Neo Geo Games to it. Maybe just 1 or 2 for now. So not keen on splashing out on the box-sets available. (not that I could afford them anyway!)

I was going to plump for matrimelee as that was my 1st ever AES Game. I've read it isn't a good conversion, is that so?

I'm really into 2D fighters, and have been for many years now (although, not that many) I was more in to platformers as a kid and through my 20's and early 30's and still am. But, I LOVE sinking time in to good fighters now.

Thanks

why dont you get yourself a modded xbox?

You can run all the SNK fighters, inc Garou

Comment

I'm not into that kind of emulation. I know its probably emulation on PS2! but, I would prefer that.

Comment

You should go balls deep and just get the two SNK anthology collections released in Japan.

Comment

The Problem also (for me anyway) I may play these games on emulation, but where does it end. I'm happy to buy 1 game a month if I'm broke, I enjoy the looking and reading, then getting an original box, manual and game. I do 100% see your point tho. Entirely.

I play a lot of PAL Gems on PS2 Majority of games on estocks/ebay can be had for ?2.04 inc post. So, it all off-sets eventually.

Again, I do get the pro's of a modded xbox having owned one. Maybe If I knew I could have a happy medium of just playing so much on there and collecting elsewhere, It would be for me.

I've knocked a lot of bad things on the head since 31st of December, whilst not flush, due to not working, I can have a the odd bigger treat :-)

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            You should go balls deep and just get the two SNK anthology collections released in Japan.
            They do look gorgeous and a nice array of games too

Comment

If your serious about playing the best SNK games on a budget, the a modded xbox is the way to go. Everything is emulated perfectly, with a point graphic filter, underscan/overscan options/Neo geo region selection etc etc Add on snes/MD/Pc engine/coin ops/CPS 1&2 emulation, you'll never need to shop at e-stocks again! ;-)

Comment

KOF '98: UM should be your first purchase. It may as well be your first and only purchase.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's brilliant on PS2.

Comment

I can't remember all of the specific differences but I do know that the PS2 version of Matrimelee is not a one to one port of the arcade version, more like a sequel or a 1.5 version. (The ps2 version is not called Martimelee either lol.)

I do remember they removed the Rage of The Dragons characters, and the boss is changed.

Comment

Working...
                    X