Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F Zero x climax n64 (hacked F- zero rom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F Zero x climax n64 (hacked F- zero rom)

anyone playing this?

managed to pick up an everdrive and currently giving this a rattle. Essentially its the GBA game (tracks) ported across onto the n64 version. A very good job too!

*astard hard though...

F-Zero Central hosts time attack ladders for the F-Zero racing game series!
    Last edited by dvdx2; 19-03-2014, 18:11.

Where did you get your Everdrive? This is something I fancy getting.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      Where did you get your Everdrive? This is something I fancy getting.
      Just A post in the wanted thread mate

Comment

Goldeneye x, another hack

Perfect Dark with GoldenEye 007 multiplayer levels available, and you can use weapons and equipment from both games.

Bit late to the party, but looking forward to giving these a rattle

Comment

I saw an awesome Goldeneye hack that used the Super Mario 64 castle as a multiplayer map.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
            Goldeneye x, another hack

Perfect Dark with GoldenEye 007 multiplayer levels available, and you can use weapons and equipment from both games.

Bit late to the party, but looking forward to giving these a rattle

Ooh ooh! Really intrigued by this. Time to go shopping for an ever drive methinks

Comment

That's brilliant. A fair few of the GE maps are a bit bland, but it's still nice to mess with.

Comment

It looks expensive to be able to play this - and that's a real shame, because it looks really, really good. seriously, all my hats off to the fella who made this over on F-Zero Central. A year's worth of work like that and it won't get the praise it deserves!
                Last edited by danstan21; 03-04-2014, 00:01.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                  It looks expensive to be able to play this - and that's a real shame, because it looks really, really good. seriously, all my hats off to the fella who made this over on F-Zero Central. A year's worth of work like that and it won't get the praise it deserves!
                  It was less than the price than two retail ps4 games from tesco and pays for itself very quickly, considering you can fit every n64 game (bar one or two) onto the cart ;-)

No more changing carts and the convience is amazing - no emulation either. As big dave says - "its the real deal"

Comment

Can you play other region games on it irrespective of the region of console?

Comment

yes, you just need to make sure that the everdrive has the corresponding CIC chip to your region of console. there is one for pal consoles and one for ntsc.

Comment

This guy boxes the everdrive and puts the CIC chip in from an N64 game.

Seems to be out of stock now.

Comment

Retrogate is the cheapest place.

He just released a GB Everdrive too. Do want.

Comment

Working...
                          X