A new pokemon mini homebrew game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new pokemon mini homebrew game.

Seems there is a new homebrew game in development called psychic seeds, it's actually pretty impressive. It looks on par with the official games that were released for it, such a shame the pokemon mini was discontinued before it really had a chance to truly shine, it's library could have ben amazing given the chance, it's more powerful than people think.

It's an interesting looking puzzle game indeed

Is this going to be finished and released, unlike all the other homebrew games? (I was looking forward to the port of Pokemon and Zelda!) It needs a physical release like every other system gets. Love it!

Comment

Out of all those tiny concept demos this one is the most polished as it looks identical to an official released game, if it was never mentioned that it was a homebrew i think people would never know this wasn't an official game. On the pokemon mini.net website there is more info on it.

Comment

How are people playing it on their Pokemon Mini, is there a flash cart for it? Are we likely to see a physical release of this? I really would love that but I can't see it happening.

Comment

People are playing either through emulation or via a flash cart but the flash cart is really hard to get hold of.

Comment

Working...
          X