Every Single PAL Sega Game ever - Retro - Computer Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strider View Post
    Hmm, his collection is in our latest issue. I feel used...
    I was gonna ask you Darran (if I hadn't been side swiped by a cold this week) if this was the collection in the latest RG... based on what Graham had told me about upcoming folks in the collecting slot (as he asked me to submit something, speaking of which, better get around to that)...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

That's insane. Especially PAL stuff. In some ways I feel sorry for the seller, devote all that time and money and THEN what? CCTV, too.

Should just keep the gems that maybe aren't worth much but ARE worth playing, get rid of the valueless filler for cheap or as swapsies, then chance his auction arm at the right time with the likes of T-Mek, etc.

MD's one of my favest machines but I'd only keep about 30 games as my personal* 'elite' games, and would only go JP for the beautiful boxarts. Lot of dated filler and bad US/Euro-programmed games on MD, not really worth owning imho.

*(only in my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
        Hmm, his collection is in our latest issue. I feel used...
        Just curious did you pay him for appearing in your mag? If the answer is no then you can't really be claiming you were used, you still got some content for your magazine & he got to show off his collection it was mutual.

As impressive as full collections are unless they are planning on archiving for historical preservation purposes i see it all as a bit pointless, mainly as it means you have to waste money and space on terrible games. But each to their own i guess.

Comment

Still, what an awesome collection and should belong in a museum instead of someone's loft.

Comment

Deleted a few posts that seemed a bit personal. Please take it to PM if it's important.

Comment

I thought I recognized that game room.

Comment

Working...
              X