Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy a sega master system, is it any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one of the better ones I've seen, cheers mate, added to watch list.

Comment

I think I've finally spotted a possible machine for purchase, no doubt it'll be bidding war time.......

Comment

Good luck mate .

Comment

Are you not tempted to go the whole box and get a JP system with the extra FM sound, Colin? Or just wanting what you previously had?

I've been content with my MD converter until I read about the enhanced sound on the JP units.

Comment

Has to be that specific UK system pack for me Barrie, it's a nostalgia thing.

Comment

Crazy but I completely understand! Good luck with the bidding.

Comment

I've never claimed to be sensible.

Comment

you didn't????

Comment

Wasn't me bud. Did keep an eye on that one, but it went to a price where it would've had to have been really mint for me to buy, and there are some scratches on the top at the left of the system.

Comment

why are power base converters the same price or more than actual master systems now gutted I gave mine to a mate for pittance. Prices these days are silly for most things.

Comment

Maybe Power Base Converter prices will settle now that the dbelec model comes with built in FM audio.

Comment

Can't believe that reached almost ?300 delivered, almost makes you want to go out and buy one of everything and stick it on ebay as new and sealed in thirty years time.

Comment

I want one of those FM adaptors , doesn't seem available at the minute :/

Comment

Well I'm hoping to be able to post up about a new arrival by the end of this week, it's bloody taken long enough.

Comment

My scart lead didn't turn up for the newly arrived MS today, so I ended up hooking up by RF. Yeah, you read that right, RF! It looked bloody awful, but somehow it added to the experience of time warping back to when I got that same Master System way back as a kid for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, RGB and 60Hz are drastically required as my now advanced years no longer forgive ****ty image quality, but it's been superb playing on that system today. Just finished a reasonable one life 80 level run on Bubble Bobble, magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X