No announcement yet.

(Retro) What have you been playing this week? Vol.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, fair enough, I must be thinking of the backlog! Just joshing anyway.

Comment

Hey, I know you're joking bud!

However, I didn't think of it like that... I just added 5000 games to the backlog list!

Comment

Deep into Suikoden II now, truly one of the greatest ever stories is gaming. Some of the scenes are so moving. The antagonists are utterly fantastic.

Comment

Shadow Force and Shadow Dancer!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            Deep into Suikoden II now, truly one of the greatest ever stories is gaming. Some of the scenes are so moving. The antagonists are utterly fantastic.
            How do you rate it against the first game, if say, Suikoden 1 is rated 1.0?

Comment

Suikoden II is better than the first. Bigger, better looking, better story. Plus it has the benefit of being a continuation which makes the story even better if you have played the first. It also has some amazing music.

Although I do love the original more. Makes no sense I know!

Comment

I have been play the n64 abit over the weekend. Pilotwings, f-zero x, 1080, waverace and starfox. All Fantastic games

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  I have been play the n64 abit over the weekend. Pilotwings, f-zero x, 1080, waverace and starfox. All Fantastic games
                  Yeah, still top quality games and a lot of fun. If only more N64 games were of similar quality.

Comment

Lots of snes love over the weekend. Completed donkey kong country, return of double dragon with my 10 year old daughter and am on the boss rush of actraiser. Not too shabby.

Comment

The Eastenders cafe has a Macross arcade cab in it.
                      I was going to play that, but went for the Macross Plus arcade instead.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Rolling Thunder, Wonderboy, Root Beer Tapper, Chelnov, R-Type And Combat Tribes.

Can you tell I've finally got a MAME box?!
                        Just wondering why Root Beer and not the original Bud version?

Comment

I was just flicking through the games and got to the "R" section and it popped up and my wife commented on the joke about it in Wreck-It Ralph, so gave it a blast.

We were humming "Oh! Susanna" for hours afterwards!

Comment

Finished the original Quake for PC this week for the first time. Nice to play a fast paced FPS compared to alot of the more modern titles. Towards the end though the more maze-like maps were becoming a bit of a chore. Still, brilliant game.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                              Finished the original Quake for PC this week for the first time. Nice to play a fast paced FPS compared to alot of the more modern titles. Towards the end though the more maze-like maps were becoming a bit of a chore. Still, brilliant game.
                              Great game.

Comment

My son came home saying he'd been playing "ninjas" at playtime in school.
                                He then said "Actually, I think it was Ninja Turtles".

Obviously, I took the opportunity to show him the Turtles arcade!
                                "Say your prayers, Toitles!"

Comment

Working...
                                X