• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week I will be mostly playing...Flashback

Comment

I've been craving that myself!

Comment

Originally posted by roachie View Post
        Was looking at Super Game Boys the other day, again borrowed one back then but can't remember too much about it, worth having you reckon? Looks cool
        Oh yeah. Fantastic things. Finished Suikoden II. Wow. It's probably the best story in any RPG I've played.

Comment

Got to level 7 on Rolling Thunder 2 and Level 4 of Batman Returns. Catwoman is a horribly ****ty fight.

Comment

64DD games now that they are supported by the Everdrive.

Comment

I played some Thunderforce II, and due to some discussions in another thread I decided to play 4 levels of Contra III. Such a great game and it still looks and plays wonderfully. Hard though...

Comment

One of the guys from Randomised Gaming picked up a USA copy of Hey You Pikachu! recently so we where playing that Friday. It's a terrible game made up of mini-games, but fun to play for a laugh and kids will no doubt love it.

Comment

Ha!

Harmful park after a 2 year absence

Just sat there smiling my whole way though the game

Comment

Harmful Park is just a fantastic game, it's sense of fun is infectious. It's what the Parodius games should be like. I have a friend however who really doesn't like it. How that is possible I'll never know!

Comment

How can you not like an inflatable dragon as a boss character

Come on - must be dead inside

Comment

Dipped back into DKCountry on NTSC/U SNES. I love this game, the music, the visuals, the flow of the platforming. Trying to get KONG etc. It really hasn't aged.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                          Ha!

Harmful park after a 2 year absence

Just sat there smiling my whole way though the game
                          Harmful Park is brilliant,just sublime to play and the marriage scene is one of my gaming highlights ever.

Comment

Some Neo Geo goodness this last couple of weeks, primarily:
                            Fatal Fury Special
                            Blazing Star
                            Last Resort - hard as nails, but I love the aesthetic. The short cut-scene at the beginning, showing your craft take-off against the backdrop of a sprawling cityscape is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                              The short cut-scene at the beginning, showing your craft take-off against the backdrop of a sprawling cityscape is stunning.
                              Yeah, I love games that know how to set the scene and put you in the mood. Garou MOTW does this really well too with those animated location snapshots before each bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                                It's what the Parodius games should be like. I have a friend however who really doesn't like it. How
                                I love Harmful Park, but I love every Parodius game a bit more. Parodius games are just a bit more manic and really leave me feeling like I've been on a crazy trip.

Harmful Park is a sensational game in all areas, though, so I rate it alongside the Parodius series as a great cute 'em up.

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                                Dipped back into DKCountry on NTSC/U SNES. I love this game, the music, the visuals, the flow of the platforming. Trying to get KONG etc. It really hasn't aged.
                                Yeah, everything about it, including the gameplay, is so polished. It's just a joy to play. No wonder it was such a huge thing back in the day.
                                Last edited by Leon Retro; 11-02-2016, 03:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X