No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded in some Blu-rays for a few things.

On Friday I fished out my PSP from the back of the wardrobe. Haven’t turned it on for about 6 years ago, but after giving it a good charge and clean, it’s working fine. I’ve been pursuing eBay for what games to get (I sold all of mine less EoJ), but in the interim, these 2 should do me fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
      I’ve been pursuing eBay for what games to get (I sold all of mine less EoJ), but in the interim, these 2 should do me fine.
      I bet Darkstalkers looks great on the PSP screen. I am not wondering why I've never played it on my PSP??? Very strange.

Comment

Can you still buy PSP games from the online store?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Can you still buy PSP games from the online store?
          I believe so but you need a PS3 to get them onto your PSP.

I've been picking up a few odds and ends. I've been looking for a cheapish Kartia on and off for a while now and surprisingly the seller was open to a lower offer via message despite not having the option on the sale page. Never hurts to ask

Grabbed a JP copy of Silpheed and a Pocketstation. I saw these in catalogues back in the day and was always gutted they never made it here.

And finally a DexDrive, more to mess about with than anything else but I'm sure it'll get used if a game is pulling some bs on me.

Last edited by Cepp; 31-03-2019, 16:25. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Grabbed a JP copy of Silpheed
            One of the better MCD games.

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            And finally a DexDrive, more to mess about with than anything else but I'm sure it'll get used if a game is pulling some bs on me.
            I've never seen one of those before.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              One of the better MCD games.
              I've never seen one of those before.
              Yeah Silpheed is great and really impressive looking on the MCD.

I'm not sure if the DexDrive was ever sold over here, I only ever saw mention of it online. Same deal with Bleam.

Comment

€10.

A nice new controller to get going with after I'm done transferring 220GB of games via FTP at 860KB/s.

Comment

Bleem! was definitely available over here, I remember seeing it in Gamestation at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

€10.

A nice new controller to get going with after I'm done transferring 220GB of games via FTP at 860KB/s.
                    Nice find, even if they're the most flimsy controller ever made. I only keep one around for games that don't like DS1, usually Capcom.

Comment

Is that brand new?! 10 euros is a great deal if so.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                        Bleem! was definitely available over here, I remember seeing it in Gamestation at the time.
                        Brill, I'll keep an eye out in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Is that brand new?! 10 euros is a great deal if so.
                          Forgiving some light scratches to the packaging, yep. NIB.

Comment

Some nice junk pick ups and a walk around the shops.

Comment

Parodius turned up today, the case was in quite a scratched up state with some big gouges and a million hazy scratches all over sometimes the pics on ebay hide all this stuff, took about 20 mins with some novus but they are all mostly gone. Is it excessive to do that to a case?, lol probably but i love my games looking nice, now in a protector to stop it getting like that again. Manual was a bit creased up but i repaired the creases as well now it looks in fantastic shape. Shame it's missing the spine but no way i was paying an extra £30 for one just to have a bit of paper. Thankfully the disk was in amazing condition and at the end of the day thats the part that matters most as i want to play it. Had a couple of hours playing through them both, it's a nice collection you get plenty of parodius for your money they play a lot nicer than the sfc versions too a lot less slowdown but all versions of parodius are pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                took about 20 mins with some novus but they are all mostly gone.
                                Scrub-a-dub-dub.

It's a shame when a case is in bad condition, but at least a bit of elbow grease can do wonders.

Comment

Working...
                                X