No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh sorry for pictures...I'm having trouble with different upload sites...didn't realise they would show back to front when posted.
    I got to the end on VC Wiiware years ago and promised not to finish it until I had it on N64 with a N64 controller....
    looking forward to this a great deal :-)

Comment

A bit odd for me, a few PlayStation games. I found a box of 80 discs in my lock up. Mostly crap or common **** like Tekken 1 to 3, bio Hazard and so on. But I have decided to keep three games.

Tomba, Critical blow and Clayman 2(can't remember the English name)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Clayman 2(can't remember the English name)
        The Neverhood. I've never played it, so will take a look at some videos on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Not really retro but what went into it was

Have all the gameboy Goemon games (minus the ****e one) however this one is very special to me so it now has it's own protection to keep it safe. Shame theres a bit too much room around it but i have yet to find one for Jpn GB boxes that has a closer fit. Still it's more than ok for the job.
          I ordered some mana tree ones myself and they are much thinner than sentinel 64 protectors. Still decent protection though and a less tight fit.

Comment

Unfortunately sentinel don't make Japanese gb protectors, in fact not many places do much of the Japanese stuff.

Comment

Yeah that's true. The Mana Tree stuff is decent though.

Comment

It says it will hold 1kg on the corners so i think for general shelf wear i think it will be ok. Not like i'm tossing those things around the room or anything lol, now if only someone would make some gamecube ones to protect those fragile Japanese card slipcovers.

Comment

I balanced a Gamecube on the middle of the Sentinel ones! [emoji38]

But yeah I might order some more Mana Tree ones. They do a solid job.

Comment

September gets.

Comment

Hadn't seen those Mana Tree protectors before, cheers for the heads up!

My latest pickup - a Pioneer v402:

Haven't quite worked out yet exactly where it's going or what's it's going to get used for, but have got a few ideas of some fun things I'd like to test with it in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Haven't quite worked out yet exactly where it's going or what's it's going to get used for, but have got a few ideas of some fun things I'd like to test with it in the meantime.
                        A screen that flat should be put on its side for vertical shooters

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          A screen that flat should be put on its side for vertical shooters
                          Funny I was going to say exactly the same

Comment

Yeaaah. VGA input makes it prime for 360 or Dreamcast. It's becoming increasingly tempting to expand my selection of shooters for the latter.

Comment

Had mine stored away in the garage for at least a year or so but finally have it set up now. Ikaruga & Under Defeat looked fantastic in tate mode via VGA on it. Shame it is so heavy and the inputs are rather difficult to access. The latter problem is easily remedied by using the stand, but then tate is no longer an option. I've also removed the speakers from my set for the same reason.
                              Last edited by acidbearboy; 23-09-2015, 19:31.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

That looks pretty smart! What is it suitable for? PS2/DC era stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X