• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rename to leon fpga, not worthy of retro tag

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Rename to leon fpga, not worthy of retro tag
      Leon FPGA is just like me, but in a far higher resolution.

Comment

And rubbish at telling jokes because his timing is slightly off.

Comment

Todays arrivals , Magical took just over 2 weeks to arrive but customs free

The c64 is my little sideline just for nostalgia reasons

Comment

That taruruuto kun looks in surprising good condition as that set of colours is super prone to sun fading. Hopefully the spine survived too

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              That taruruuto kun looks in surprising good condition as that set of colours is super prone to sun fading. Hopefully the spine survived too
              Yes , spine is in good shape to thankfully.

Picking up platformers on the megadrive currently to go alongside my shooters for when i need to relax from bullet heaven.

Comment

Magical flying hat, everyone needs that one. I love that game to bits it’s my fave md game.

Comment

chiki chiki boys

Comment

Got chiki chiki, ill keep an eye out for Magical Flying Hat when on my searches, cheers

Comment

Got a really decent deal on a 1-chip 03 console and new SD2SNES Pro. Also included a RGC Sync-on-Luma RGB lead whihc was rather nice. Box looks a lot better in real-life and the console and pads are both minty!

I had no idea how AMAZING the MSU-1 audio stuff is. Zelda, Castlevania IV etc. - WOW! I'd advise everyone to check it out that's even remotely into the Super Famicom.

3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                        Got chiki chiki, ill keep an eye out for Magical Flying Hat when on my searches, cheers
                        Ristar is another 'must-have' imo.

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                        Got a really decent deal on a 1-chip 03 console and new SD2SNES Pro.
                        Wish I had an SD2SNES Pro. Hope you like the 1-chip.

I had no idea how AMAZING the MSU-1 audio stuff is. Zelda, Castlevania IV etc.
                        Is that playing CD audio? I really need to check it out.

Comment

Yup. There's a full orchestral score for LTTP.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Yup. There's a full orchestral score for LTTP.
                            So we sort of get an idea of what SNES CD games would have been like if Nintendo and Sony had released the add-on. Adding orchestral music was an easy and effective feature for CD games on the PCE and MCD.

Comment

I was in Leeds today, so I made the most of it and had a look round the shops. Wasn't really planning to get anything, but I saw a few at decent prices.

The others are self-explanatory, but Road Rage 3 is a racing game published (but thankfully not developed) by Phoenix Games, known as Touge 3. That one's a gift for a mate, but I seem to remember I had to import my own copy from Australia back in the day! The cases on that and R-Type are a bit beat up, but easily remedied.

Comment

Is it the photo or are they all sun-faded to death? The Gunbird one looks especially bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X