No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a little retro shop in Luxembourg called Electro Viaduc. Really tidy shop with things nicely displayed and in good condition.

I much prefer the art on the Japanese version of Sonic 2.

Comment

Here is todays new arrival , the newly released C64 cart game Vegetables,

Comment

Had to pop into the chemist and the Cex is nearby, don't usually bother with this local one as the prices are usually a bit optimistic and the condition is generally dismal (and I'm not super fussy).

Funny I'd just posted that MS3 screenshot and then stumbled on 4 for a fiver. Remarkably, one of the few games there that didn't look like they'd been stored inside an old toilet.

Comment

And this arrived.

It's the slightly tweaked final version with better 3D pad support. usually goes for slightly too much but I found it for sale cheaply within a job lot of other racing games (which I've already got, but I guess I can sell them).

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
            And this arrived.
            Brings back great memories. Such a stunning game that really showed off the hardware and also felt really nice to play.

Comment

Couple of Tatties for Tatty picking week

Comment

Nice!!
                I remember seeing the tatung Einstein in all the computer mags (Byte I think was a common one I read). I always wanted all of those machines.

I’m really still after a BBC, QL and an Elan Enterprise. Lack of room currently stopping me. If I put the Amiga in the loft though...

More pics please if and when you get them running.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Nice!!
                  I remember seeing the tatung Einstein in all the computer mags (Byte I think was a common one I read). I always wanted all of those machines.

I’m really still after a BBC, QL and an Elan Enterprise. Lack of room currently stopping me. If I put the Amiga in the loft though...

Will do, I’m hoping to use both. The 256 has a fair bit of horsepower. Bit of an untapped machine.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    The 256 has a fair bit of horsepower.
                    Looks like the 256 is similar tech to an MSX. Nice looking machine.

Comment

MSX 2

Comment

MSX 2
                        Yeah, it has the 'Yamaha V9938' display chip that's also in the MSX 2. The specs suggest it's a very capable 8-bit machine with the added benefit of 256k of RAM and a built-in disk drive. But all of that meant a high price, which was £500 in 1984.

Are there many games available for it?

Comment

Not sure if much as available out there for the 256. Will be a voyage of discovery

Comment

Will be a voyage of discovery

To boldly go forth and discover games that few men have played before.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Nice!!

Got the TC-01 running via RF on an old LCD TV. It boots directly into a machine code environment

Comment

Quarter arcade arrived today, Galaga looks pretty smart in tiny small scale size. Plays pretty nice too as they replicated the 2 way gate on the stick like it's supposed to have.

Waiting for next wave of Galaxian & Ms Pacman

Comment

Working...
                                X