No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything that can output to 640x480 is ideal.

fuse, did you get a stand with yours? I can't find the little feet for love nor money.

Comment

240p is meant to look pretty tasty too! No feet though - tbh if anything I'd like to find some kind of rotatable (or even just fixed vert) wall mount for future use, but for now it'll probably just get propped up against a wall when I have it out.

Comment

Really liked mine before Decider-VT took them both off my hands, great image.

Comment

Yep - seeing one running at your place convinced me of their merits originally. I brought this up when I was picking it up at MiG's place, and lo and behold he ended up with one for the same reason

Comment

Oh that old London flat was responsible for lots of people spending money big guy.

Comment

Walking into Colin's place and seeing AES Metal Slug casually running as if it was nothing was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Hadn't seen those Mana Tree protectors before, cheers for the heads up!

My latest pickup - a Pioneer v402:

Haven't quite worked out yet exactly where it's going or what's it's going to get used for, but have got a few ideas of some fun things I'd like to test with it in the meantime.
                Great to see it in it's new home Get some DC action running on it!

Comment

Just the two new arrivals for me this week, a bit more Playstation love.

And my ten times more expensive than Yakumo's copy of Sol Feace

Also picked up a super everdrive from Jamie in a bundle, so now have TWO extra Super Famicom consoles I need to shift.

Comment

10 times more expensive but you have to remember that I'm in Japan so that does help. Still, good to see you could find a sealed copy. To make you a little happier, to buy a Mega CD one in Japan in good working order will set you back a hundred pounds, easily. For a boxed unit, well.... How much are you willing to spend?

Comment

I'd love a copy of Umihara Kawase. Seems to be ?50 or so on eBay though.

Comment

The fully boxed MCD I picked up from Japan recently was ?100, was happy enough at that. The Umihara Kawase which is mint, complete with the little gift thing inside still sealed was ?16 Speedy?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          I'd love a copy of Umihara Kawase. Seems to be ?50 or so on eBay though.
                          Wow really, I just picked up a copy for ?16 ,complete with the limited picture on Ebay last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            The fully boxed MCD I picked up from Japan recently was ?100, was happy enough at that. The Umihara Kawase which is mint, complete with the little gift thing inside still sealed was ?16 Speedy?

lol snap

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                              Wow really, I just picked up a copy for ?16 ,complete with the limited picture on Ebay last week.
                              Ah... Well I was talking about BINs! Also there's two releases, one is a budget release which is part of a set of games by the publisher.

I've not had my eye on UK eBay PS1 stuff in a while, SFC took care of that.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Ah... Well I was talking about BINs! Also there's two releases, one is a budget release which is part of a set of games by the publisher.

I've not had my eye on UK eBay PS1 stuff in a while, SFC took care of that.

The Second Edition is the grail am looking for at the moment, been getting into PS1 games lately ,prices have fairly shot up since I sold my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X