No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't from this guy by any chance was it Garry? Had no idea it would turn up mint, just went for the cheapest with shipping.

Cheapest 2nd edition with spine I've seen here -

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Wasn't from this guy by any chance was it Garry? Had no idea it would turn up mint, just went for the cheapest with shipping.

Cheapest 2nd edition with spine I've seen here -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2815319285...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
      No it wasn't Colin..I have seen that seller on Ebay though..Here' the guy I bought from.
      Follow superfamimart on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

Cheers for the heads up on the 2nd edition..I'll prolly go for that actually

Comment

Nice new copy. Have played this since launch.

Comment

I was playing that just yesterday. The main menu looks so sharp. haha

Comment

New stuff for me the past month(s)

Aiming to complete my neo geo pocket color collection, don't know if i'm gonna bother with getting all the black and white machines tough :

couple more saturn stuff some i don't know why i waited so long to get them, meanly trying to complete my saturn shooter set :
            Last edited by Kazumn; 26-09-2015, 14:18.

Comment

I really like Battle Garegga and Elevator Action Returns. Both quality Saturn games.

Comment

Elevator Action Returns is one of my favourite Saturn games.

Comment

I've been meaning to try a few things out recently, but ended up with not much time. I have finally managed to clean up and fix a SNES mini that looked like coffee had been knocked over it (I've also performed an RGB mod and fitted a power socket to use a MD PSU). Just need to mod it to play PAL games with a switchless mod and add a power LED. I've been curious about the RGB output of these for quite a while, not had a chance to compare it yet.

Thanks to Jamie on here, I've got an MVS that I'm determined not to sell this time, Have fitted a Unibios so far, will replace the battery at some point. So far, just have Metal Slug 2 which I intend to try a slowdown patch on.

Last time I had an MVS, I consolised it. This time I intended to build a supergun for it. It's not quite finished (if I end up getting any actual Jamma PCBs that will need -5v then I'll add/replace the PSU socket with one that I can easily connect an arcade PSU. Detachable Jamma extension to keep the supergun nice and neat (needs another jamma connector cover to tidy it up).

It has a switch on the side to switch between 4 and 6 button combination, so I can use it with an MVS and a Pandoras Box 3. This multigame board/card supports 6 buttons on the Jamma edge, hence the switch in the supergun to swap the necessary pins around. If I get a real Jamma PCB that needs 6 buttons, then I'll add kick harness to the supergun.

I also thought I'd go for an arcade stick this time. I intend to build one from scratch, but for now I started with a Mad Catz SF IV PS3 stick and have altered it a bit. Removed all the PS3 stuff from it, and have fitted a recessed socket to use with Neo Geo extension cables, allows me to connect to my supergun or to any adapters I might build later on. I am waiting for some Sanwa parts to arrive, coloured as per Neo Geo (top row buttons 1, 2, 3, and 4), then just plain white along the bottom (button 4 again, button 5 and 6).

Got a few other purchases which I haven't finished testing out or tinkering with yet. Think I'm going to have a break from the modding, and see if I can get used to using an arcade stick after a lifetime of using a joypad.

Pete
                  Last edited by mmmonkey; 26-09-2015, 21:03.

Comment

That design looks familiar Pete.

Comment

That supergun is ridiculous.

Comment

Heheh, great minds Colin... :-)

Is that good or bad speedy?

Comment

Good!

Got any gut shots?

Comment

So recently I got a hankering for some Pok?mon games. While I have both a Super Game Boy (for my Super Famicom) and my beloved Game Boy Light, I had nothing to play GBA titles on. Given that the AGS-101 market has been saturated with crap I resorted to buying a legitimate DS Lite - which can play GBA and DS titles, handy. In order to get a DS Lite in good condition I imported one from Japan, which unfortunately was hit with a customs charge. No worry though, the machine is in amazing condition as is the box and all inserts. Very happy, and the finish on this one is much like that of a DSi, which is nice. This Crimson/Black colour scheme is the best looking DS Lite there is in my opinion.

Comment

Never mind the DS lite, look at you with the fancy photography

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Good!

Got any gut shots?
                                :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X