Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I hear you mate. All I really want is a copy of Harmful Park, but it seldom comes up these days. My Zanac from a few pages back (Well, post 115 that is) was under ?50 which seemed decent. I have a copy of Two Tenkaku on the way, but that's about it for me.
    Jesus. I've not seen Zanac X Zanac for less than ?70 before, not including postage!

Comment

I wish there were companies that bought the rights to games like Harmful Park and re-released them. There's a huge demand for retro games, so games like Zanac, Harmful Park etc.. should be available for a decent price. Of course, some people would still prefer the original print, but at least having new copies available would make classic games available to the masses for a decent price.

Comment

Is Yahoo Auction Jp worth keeping an eye on for Harmful Park?

Don't speak enough of da lingo to tell if this one's still available;

Comment

I'd love to be able to bid for that.

Comment

Use buyee to bid for you. I've done it a few times and had no problems. There's extra costs to pay but if you can get the game for the right price you can still end up getting things cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              I wish there were companies that bought the rights to games like Harmful Park and re-released them. There's a huge demand for retro games, so games like Zanac, Harmful Park etc.. should be available for a decent price. Of course, some people would still prefer the original print, but at least having new copies available would make classic games available to the masses for a decent price.
              Zanac is on the PSN. Not the same, I know, but available to the general public for a fraction of the price it reaches second hand.

Comment

It's not on UK PSN though

Been waiting for it to show itself for ages, harmful park is in JPN PSN

Comment

So make a JP PSN account.

Comment

Picked up a few more Mega Drive games.

Comment

Those cases look to be in nice condition. All good games, except for Altered Beast. Although, some people like it. Flicky is a fun little game to play now and then.

The Sonic case reminds me of how special 'Sonic 2s day' was back in 1992.

Comment

I'd say Alex Kidd is the weakest title but I only really got that collection for the non region locked Gunstar Heroes tbh.

I completely missed out on Sonic 2's day back then (I'd not long had a NES) but I imagine it must have been pretty exciting

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          So make a JP PSN account.
                          It's on the US PSN as well! Buster, don't be held back by a UK account only.

Comment

Flicky is a brilliant game. Remember to aim for getting every Piopio through the exit simulataneously.

Comment

Couple more PS games for me this week. Have never played Two Tenkaku but it looks a pretty traditional shmup in the vein that I like -

And I don't know why it is, but seems that every time I take an interest in a system that I have to buy physical games for, the games I want seem to vanish from the face of the planet! No spine with this one, but it seems hard enough just to find the bloody game in the first place! The Adventure of Little Ralph -

Still no Harmful Park mind you.

Comment

Little Ralph is brilliant, one of my fave PS1 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X