No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Ralph is great. Will put my hand up and say I'd never even heard of Two Tenkaku before though! Just had a quick look at a video and looks like fun - you'll have to let us know how you get on with it.

Comment

Will do big guy. Staying in tonight, so will give it a decent try.

Comment

I hate Little Ralph personally. I think I've got the spine and stuff though Colin. I'll have a look for you.

Two-Tenkaku is one of the earliest shooters on PS1. It's pretty basic, but the staff of CEX raved about it enough to make me drop ?80 on it at the time.

Just dont buy Gaia Seed. I have no idea why such a terrible game commands so much money. The ONLY game that I can think of which is worse is Operation Ragnarok.
        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 09-10-2015, 15:45.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Those 2 are both chud, Gaia Seed is too 16bit for its own good, its like a bad SFC shooter.

Comment

I have no idea if "chud" is good or bad?

Two Tenkaku was only ?8, so no loss if it's crap.

Spine would be great Daryl, though I have no idea why you'd keep the spine to a game you no longer have and hate.

Comment

I kept the spines and any innards to every game I ever bought. I've got a NIKE box full of them. I actually sold loads a few years back, but I still have an overly-large supply.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Well I'll give you a decent bit for it if you have it, would be nice if the copy I picked up was complete.

Comment

You don't have to pay.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Had some time to myself this afternoon, fitted some nice Sanwa buttons and stick to my previously modified arcade stick

And also got around to finishing my patched copy of Metal Slug 2 :-) I had played through about half way before I patched it, now it's done, it plays much better (there is still noticeable slowdown, but then I think that's on all slug games).

Label was badly damaged so made a new one, purists will hate it! But it's just for me, and it looks much tidier now.

Comment

Stick needs something else Pete, a nice decal of some type?

As regards Two Tentaku, not for me. One that'll find its way in to the trading section, though I'll probably give it another go tomorrow.

Comment

New stuff turned up this week:

X68000 XIV - There's a keyboard as well but the seller forgot to send it with the computer, so that's coming seperately. It's immaculate, the previous owner recapped the PSU so it should be good for years to come. Really glad to get another X68k, got lots of games on the way from YHJ and also doing a SCSI2SD HD mod. Also got an XPC-4 on it's way from Japan courtesy of Yakumo

Roland SC55 Mk2 - for the X68k

Hori Fight Stick Super Famicom - Can also be use on the X68k as i have an adapter on the way

Comment

What's the Roland doofer for Jamie?

Comment

It's a midi sound module mate, allows the X68000 to play midi tracks rather than the fm ones.

Example of X68000 midi

Last edited by Jamie; 09-10-2015, 18:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Stick needs something else Pete, a nice decal of some type?
                              Damn you! You're right, now I'm going to waste DAYS looking.

Comment

Is the X68000 the sexiest computer ever made? It sure feels like it.

Congrats Jamie, I'd love to play around with one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X