No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always wanted to try this. Found a Japanese import for a cheapish price. It has English voice acting and a better cover, so why not?

Comment

Recent acquisition of a PCE Mini has reignited my interest in this bad boy. What have I started......

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Always wanted to try this. Found a Japanese import for a cheapish price. It has English voice acting and a better cover, so why not?

Love that box art. Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
          Recent acquisition of a PCE Mini has reignited my interest in this bad boy. What have I started......

That scrolling fighter looks rough as owt, but it plays really nice.

Comment

Looks at the pic... Looks again... Fighting Street.

Anyway, it's cool that the PCE Mini has inspired your passion for retro. Have fun.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            That scrolling fighter looks rough as owt, but it plays really nice.
            It's the original Street Fighter. A scrolling fighter version would be cool though.

Comment

I wonder if I'm thinking of Riot Zone, I played one on cd from start to finish.

Comment

Managed to pick up kickstarter edition of xeno crisis with stickers still intact ...I adore the game, its a great little blast if you fancy shooting something for ten minutes while dinners cooking. My Vita version has just shipped from PA to.

[url=https://ibb.co/QXBfYBj][/url ]

Comment

I'm still waiting for the MVS version to ship.

Comment

I was tempted with the aes version but nothing shown of anything yet. Im not doubting it will eventually come out but its getting on abit now.....would be a good Xmas present though if it did this year.

Comment

I’m also waiting on the AES version. I thought I might have had it by now

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about these retro developers though, it’s not to expect anything in a timely manner. I pre-ordered Paprium in Feb 2012, but I doubt that’s ever actually going to come out now, I think the dev has burned the cash and disappeared.

Comment

2012 is it that long ago , blimey.....I was tempted myself with that one but I dodged a bullet there but got hit in the stomach with Elysiam Shadows on dreamcast that never happened.

Comment

Just having a read up on that, I'd never heard of it. It looks like it was meant to be published by Watermelon, who are the guys who were making Paprium. It's a shame when stuff goes belly up like that. With Paprium and the numbers of Kickstarters that have under-delivered it's put me off crowd funding for the time being.

Comment

I'm still waiting of the fighter from pier solar team

Comment

It's shonky but I've always liked Crest of Wolf....

bb code img

Comment

It's shonky but I've always liked Crest of Wolf....
                                It's like a decent version of Rushing Beat.

Alien Crush is really good. I have a soft spot for Pac-Land, even if it's not a great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X