Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
    Kelly Le Brock Construction Kit is my first d/l!!!

You lucky git...

Comment

Wanglebot has entered the chat....

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

You lucky git...
        but he'll end up with the 2020 version he's left it to late. Do not, i repeat do not google modern day Kelly. YIKES.

Comment

There’s only one Kelly LeBrock to me, just like Sharon Stone will always be that sexy femme fatale from Total Recall 😍

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Do not, i repeat do not google modern day Kelly. YIKES.

Retro women for the win!
            Last edited by Leon Retro; 02-11-2020, 07:41.

Comment

Some more speccy war games, Silent Service arrived in a shoebox and looks like it left the shops yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Silent Service arrived in a shoebox and looks like it left the shops yesterday!
                MicroProse was such a great company back in the day -- you could rely on them for quality products.

I remember hearing the speech in the the PC version of Silent Service 2 and thinking it was great. That sort of thing impressed me in 1990.

Comment

Some more speccy war games, Silent Service arrived in a shoebox and looks like it left the shops yesterday!

Silent Service was the game I had with my ZX + along with Gift From The Gods for Christmas 1985. One of the best gaming Christmas ever

Comment

I had no idea Games Workshop did non Warhammer related stuff in the 80s. Very cool.
                    Questionable use of screenshots on that Silent Service box! Does it at least say which system they're from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      I had no idea Games Workshop did non Warhammer related stuff in the 80s. Very cool.
                      Questionable use of screenshots on that Silent Service box! Does it at least say which system they're from?
                      Maybe PC or 64? Don't forget one of the most famous speccy games Chaos was a GW release!

Comment

Don't forget one of the most famous speccy games Chaos was a GW release!

Such a great game.

Comment

After scouring Yahoo Auctions for the best part of a year to no avail, I finally found this in a local games shop for a not-ludicrous price:

My totally partisan review is... this is basically DLC done right! As well as the ridiculously sophisticated track editor it's known for, the disk adds 12 new courses across two new cups, a third customisable 'Edit Cup' for setting your own courses to, a custom machine creator, three new 'super' vehicles and an expanded stereo soundtrack (which adds a few new tracks and importantly replaces the gimped mono ones from the base game). The new cups are hard as well - I was struggling on Standard, let alone Expert or Master...

As a huge fan of F-Zero X since my early teens, I remember reading about this expansion online and thinking it sounded amazing - but I never really expected to own it. So finally playing this is a bit of a childhood dream come true.

Here's one of the highlights of the updated OST:
                          Last edited by danstan21; 03-11-2020, 21:05.

Comment

^ That tune is one of the best things Nintendo have ever put out. I'd never even heard this rendition before now.

I desperately need a Nintendo 64. More so than any new console. I want it with both UltraHDMI and RGB DeBlur mods. Then I can focus on collecting all of the controller colour variants, while having my favourites converted with SteelSticks.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post

As a huge fan of F-Zero X since my early teens, I remember reading about this expansion online and thinking it sounded amazing - but I never really expected to own it. So finally playing this is a bit of a childhood dream come true.
                              I'm also a big fan of F-Zero X, so it would be nice to have the expansion. It really is cool how much extra stuff you get. The updated soundtrack...

Comment

Makes your proud to be British and a big thank you to Van, I'm now in the QL league #Happy Days

Comment

Working...
                                X