No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good Andro... I want a new Acorn version...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 04-11-2020, 08:42.

Comment

Adding to the PCE collection

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Pomping World(aka Pang) is great. Rayxanber II is a tough cookie. Crest of Wolf is OK. I have a soft spot for the PCE version of Power Drift.

Comment

The finishing touch for my new, smaller, retro room -

It scans for an active input like KITTs light! Very convenient. Doesn’t seem to like my N64 cable though. I can’t remember if my N64 is RGB or not.

Comment

Rayxanber II is very good. Technically impressive too. Pomping World is good fun too.

Comment

I've got a gscartw coming later this week too, but you've got me beat for the number of inputs and for the % of them that will be used!

Comment

I've got a gscartw coming later this week too, but you've got me beat for the number of inputs and for the % of them that will be used!
                The gscartw is meant to be the absolute daddy of all these monster scart switches. It’ll be good to hear your impressions of it. I actually have two more systems in the room but they are hooked up via VGA.

Someone needs to invent wireless scart dongles. That would cut down on a lot of mess.

Comment

That is an absolute beast of a SCART switcher. Respect.

Comment

I want one where can I order it? Will give you a free DS Game in exchange for information.

Comment

Lotharek's Lair - https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=207

All sorts of great retro gubbins in the store. I also have the UltraSatan for my STe from there. Great bit of kit too.

Comment

Thanks, PM me with the address I will send a free game...DS, Dreamcast or Cube

Amazing site!

Last edited by CAPCOM; 05-11-2020, 06:55.

Comment

Here's the challenger; powered by micro USB, weighing in with 8 inputs and 2 outputs...

Comment

Very sexy

Comment

I got rid of these...will be getting them back on "DC MINI" next Christmas

\

Comment

Here's the challenger; powered by micro USB, weighing in with 8 inputs and 2 outputs...

I own the original prototype JPN21 version of the GSCART Box

Comment

Working...
                                X