Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
    Err does this mean you're going to have to buy some games
    Absolutely not. I found another random PCE item as well, will post a pic tonight when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      How does this work, out of question? Do you pick games (possibly a genre, looking at your selection?) or is it entirely in their hands.
      I list the formats I'm interested in then they just fill the box with games from those formats. It just so happens a lot of these were fighting games this time. In my last box I got Strider PS3, Battle Fantasia PS3, a Kunio-kun 3DS game, Godzilla on the GameCube and a PS1 puzzle game I can't remember the name of.

From that box I sold Strider and Godzilla because I'm not interested in Western developed games and Battle Fantasia because I already own it. Made the cost of the box back which was a nice surprise.

Comment

Here's the other bit of random PCE related stuff I found in the house yesterday, a TG16 to PCE converter, who remembers these monstrosities? God knows why I still have it.

Comment

I remember the first bootleg PcE cart I saw, was massive.

I miss my fancy Megadrive adapter, was way nicer than the ones going around then.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Here's the other bit of random PCE related stuff I found in the house yesterday, a TG16 to PCE converter, who remembers these monstrosities? God knows why I still have it.

Those are actually quite hard to find nowadays.

Comment

Surely not to the point it has value though???

Comment

It's pc engine it has a value especially for those using real hardware/cards. There's not many converter adapters on ebay at all for pce they are not that common to find nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                  I list the formats I'm interested in then they just fill the box with games from those formats. It just so happens a lot of these were fighting games this time. In my last box I got Strider PS3, Battle Fantasia PS3, a Kunio-kun 3DS game, Godzilla on the GameCube and a PS1 puzzle game I can't remember the name of.

From that box I sold Strider and Godzilla because I'm not interested in Western developed games and Battle Fantasia because I already own it. Made the cost of the box back which was a nice surprise.
                  FFS! I'm after a JP PS3 copy of Battle Fantasia!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    It's pc engine it has a value especially for those using real hardware/cards. There's not many converter adapters on ebay at all for pce they are not that common to find nowadays.
                    And there was me going to throw it in the bin.

Comment

Gotta be 50-60 quid. You can send me that console tho looks mint

Comment

I don't even know if it works, which may well be why I still have it.

Comment

My kickstarter copy has turned up,

Time to dust off that steering wheel.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                              My kickstarter copy has turned up,

Time to dust off that steering wheel.
                              Ditto. Have you given it a whirl yet?

I won’t get to mine until the weekend!

Comment

Ditto. Have you given it a whirl yet?
                                Sure have , liking it so far , drifting takes some getting used to as you definitely need it on some courses and challengers overtaking the Crazy Taxi cab and Daytona lookalike brings the nostalgia rushing back.

Q @ A missed this mistake though ,

It is refreshing change to have a 3d racer than the usual 2d shooter that most studios put out on the dc nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                                X